important shit

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Day 25, Who Am I?


So, I’ve been tree planting for a few days now.  I have defined myself as an elite tree planter.  This definition i carry about myself I see as a contributing factor for my previous blog, “damned if I do and damned if I don’t”.  The issue I didn’t get into in the beginning of my blog was the fact that I overexerted myself in the first 2 days tree planting and I took the third day off work to rest.  I’ve been super competive for much of my life and well tree planting I’m a super elite planter mainly because of the competition aspects...in my very first season tree planting, 8 years ago... I looked at the job as being super easy that anyone is capable of doing...I therefore felt that no one should be able to be better than me because wel my big ego of im the best and I am competitive and ya... the skill itself is pretty easy  and I just figured there is no reason why I cant be the best at it if I work my hardest and I am a master of efficiency because the skill itself is super easy and I already knew I am capable of working super hard and years earlier I spent copius amounts of time perfecting my slapshot and therefore perfecting this skill will not be difficult for me.

Ok, my point of this blog is not to define my greatness as a world class tree planter.  It’s actual to let go of my self definitions as a world class tree planter.  I’m beginning to forgive myself for all the self definitions i’ve placed upon myself as a personality to remove self imposed limitations and perceptions of myself as a self defined picture presentation personality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining myself as a professional tree planter.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining myself as an elite tree planter.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining myself as one of the top tree planters in Canada.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for liking being defined as a great tree planter.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for enjoying being recognized for my greatness as a tree planter.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for enjoying when people talk me up as like Mr. Superior because of my great tree planting abilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting people to talk up my greatness as a tree planter.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining myself by the things I am good at.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining myself by the employment I have.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for placing expectations upon myself when I plant trees because of the self definition I have accepted and allowed as myself being an elite tree planter.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being upset with myself when I do not suprass or meet the expectations I have set for myself as an elite tree planter.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for  justifying myself as an elite tree planter because I plant soo many trees and I am better than most people who tree plant.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself  for placing importance in being competitive and being better at certain skills than other beings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining my greatness based upon being in competition and being better at performing certain skills than other beings,..such as tree planting.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for accepting and allowing my greatness to be dependent upon out performing other beings at tree planting.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for bragging about how great I am at tree planting.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining the word, “bragging as negative and something you shouldn’t do because people will not like that.”

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that no one likes a being who brags about their greatness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being concerned about how other beings perceive my greatness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for liking validation of my greatness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting to hold onto personality definitions about myself that support the idea of a picture presentation of me being mr superior.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for limiting who I am to personality picture presentation based on accepted and allowed likes and accomplishments.

I realise I am not defined by my actions.

I realise I am not defined by my words.

I realise my actions and words are expressions of who I am in the moment.

I realise that I do not need to hold onto personality picture presentations about myself.

I realise I do not need validation for my greatness.

I realise I am great regardless if I am recognized as an exceptional tree planter.

I realise I am everything.

I realise to say I am but a few specific things is to limit the actualization of myself as the living realisation that I am everything.

I realise I have just begun to deconstruct the point of who am I as self defined picture presentation.

I commit myself to letting go of all self defined picture presentations of myself.

I commit myself to holding onto personality traits about myself as specific special definitions for myself.

I commit myself to letting go of defining myself as who I am by the employment I participate in .

I commit myself to sharing self realisations about self defined personality picture presentation of who I believe I am.

I commit myself to sharing the realisation that each being is everything.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to self define myself by my employment, I stop myself and I share the realisation that I am everything when asked the question who am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment