important shit

Monday 21 May 2012

Day 31, Jealousy and Arrogance


 


Day 31, Arrogance and Jealousy

Ok, so I didn’t realise the connection between arrogance and jealousy as both points involve the point of comparison and inferiority/superiority. I’ve noticed lately how I am always comparing points or attributes of others against myself.  For instance, today I compared this dudes super white teeth against my not super white teeth, I compared another dudes arms to my arms...his arms were more muscularly defined with veins his veins bulging out...mine not so much. I had thoughts about how many trees another being had planted...specifically a being I place myself in competition with. I recently wrote about the point of competition and the ridiculousness of being possessed by winning versus losing.  I didn’t realise the points of arrogance and jealousy in relation to completion as a result of accepting and allowing comparison, inferiority and superiority to exist within me.

A while ago I realised the nastiness of jealously and vowed to myself to not participate in acts of jealously about women...specifically a girlfriend.  I never considered that I had points of jealously deeply rooted within myself that have affected every relationship I have or had.

I see the arrogance design as projecting a better than appearance while feeling inferior and I see the correlation with jealously as I have allowed constant comparison within myself as like a relentless completion I am in based in comparing pictures/results/data/separation.

Another point that I see I have connected to both arrogance and jealousy is self judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that I had accepted and allowed arrogance and jealousy within myself as a result of self judgement, inferiority, superiority, nastiness and comparison.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as inferior compared to other beings.

I forgive myself for not realising and living one and equal with all beings here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for automatically comparing myself against other beings that I deem, ‘better than me’.

I forgive myself for not realising I have been limiting my interpretation/understanding/self realisation of equality and oneness as a result of accepting inferiority/superiority through self judgement based from a starting point of comparison of ‘better than me’ or ‘not as good as me’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining picture presentations as better or word than me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for projecting arrogance and jealously as a result of accepting and allowing comparison within myself and energy fluctuations as instability as inferior/superior.

I forgive myself for not realising I have accepted and allowed conflict within myself by accepting and allowing comparisons and what comparisons actually are as jealousy and arrogance when inferiority, superiority and self judgement are accepted and allowed to exist.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for seeing myself as less than the being whose arms were more muscularly defined than mine.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compare the whiteness of a beings teeth against the whiteness of my teeth and think and believe that the being has better teeth than me because his are whiter and therefore he is better than me because he has white teeth.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be jealous of a particular being when he plants more trees than me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking bullshit thoughts about the being as nastiness justifications to validate self pitying that I except the being as better than me and that I justify it based on the fact that I am better than the being at other things and therefore the being is jealous of me about other skills that I have that the being does not seem to possess.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a competition mindset.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing self judgement within me based from the starting point of comparison as self judgement accepted and allowed competition that I am trying to win.

I forgive myself for not realising there exists no actual competition within myself as oneness and equality being physically here and that the competition I have perceived to exist is a result of mind delusions as mind fucking which is the result of accepting and allowing comparison based on picture presentations I see and therefore creating a skewed value system which results in energy fluctuation as being out of sync with oneness and equality as a harmonious balance/stability.

I forgive myself for not realising the correlations between jealousy and arrogance as wanting to be noticed through accepting and allowing the point of comparison from the view of being validated by others and the results and rewards I receive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being jealous of the being who sometimes plants more trees than me because he is taking attention and praise away from me from the perspective of being noticed by others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting and desiring to be noticed and appreciated by others.

I forgive myself for not appreciating and noticing myself here within all my acceptances and allowances.

I forgive myself for not realising that I was holding onto a point of inferiority within myself and that I was coping with inferiority with jealously and arrogance through accepting and allowing comparisons/self judgement and fluctuating energy levels as feelings and emotions as a result of playing the poles of polarity as inferiority and superiority.

I forgive myself for not realising the gift that is available within judgement as the realisation that, hey this is me here and that I am seeing a point about myself here and If I see something I define as ‘better than me’...I am that point too and therefore the being that is expressing/exposing the point to me is giving me a gift that I can express as myself as that is the oneness ad equality of our beingness as we are the same image and likeness. Meaning that I am grateful for all the support beings are sharing with me as points of self realisation as self perfection as oneness and equality here together again.

I realise the gift that is available within judgement as the realisation that, hey this is me here and that I am seeing a point about myself here and If I see something I define as ‘better than me’..I am that point to  and therefore the being is expressing/exposing the point to me as giving me a gift that I can express as myself as that is the oneness and equality of our being as we are the same image and likeness.  Meaning I am grateful for all the support and assistance that beings are sharing with me as points of self realisation as self perfection as oneness and equality here together again.

I realise that I was holding onto a point of inferiority within myself and that I was coping with inferiority with jealously and arrogance through accepting and allowing comparisons/self

I realise the correlations between jealousy and arrogance as wanting to be noticed through accepting and allowing the point of comparison from the view of being validated by others and the results and rewards I receive

I realise there exists no actual competition within myself as oneness and equality being physically here and that the competition I have perceived to exist is a result of mind delusions as mind fucking which is the result of accepting and allowing comparison based on picture presentations I see and therefore creating a skewed value system which results in energy fluctuation as being out of sync with oneness and equality as a harmonious balance/stability.

I realise I have accepted and allowed conflict within myself by accepting and allowing comparisons and what comparisons actually are as jealousy and arrogance when inferiority, superiority and self judgement are accepted and allowed to exist.

I realise I have been limiting my interpretation/understanding/self realisation of equality and oneness as a result of accepting inferiority/superiority through self judgement based from a starting point of comparison of ‘better than me’ or ‘not as good as me’

I realise living one and equal here is without judgement and comparison as arrogance and jealousy.

I realise I letting go of arrogance and jealousy is letting go of self imposed limitation and enabling self expansion here as limitless potential as self expression.

I realise I had limited self expression as a result of accepting and allowing arrogance and jealousy within myself as a result of accepting and allowing of self judgement as conflict friction as a result of creating separation within myself to place myself in competition with parts of myself.

I realise that my mind is a tool of support to show me my acceptances and allowances so I can face my acceptances and allowances with brutal self honesty to that I can eradicate fuckedness within myself  as manifested consequences as a result of accepted and allowed separation through self judgement/comparison/inferiority/superiority/nastiness.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing points of comparison within myself, I stop, I breathe and let go of the ridiculously absurd acceptance and allowance of self comparison/self judgement as I realise the self imposed limitations of accepting and allowing self judgement/comparison as completion.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to be arrogant, I stop, I breathe  and I realise the ridiculousness of accepting arrogance within myself as allowing built up inferiority within myself and the attempt/want/desire to be noticed as superior.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing acts of jealously within myself, I stop, I breathe and I look for the gift to give to myself as the point where I accepted and allowed judgement in creating the point of jealousy. I am grateful for self examination as the gifts of support/presence of self realisation as oneness and equality here.

Redefining words:

Jealousy:

I’ve experienced jealousy as this uncomfortable emotional possession that is like an intense reaction that is always negatively charged.

Dictionary definition:
jeal·ousy
adj.
1. Fearful or wary of being supplanted; apprehensive of losing affection or position.
2.
a. Resentful or bitter in rivalry; envious: jealous of the success of others.
b. Inclined to suspect rivalry.
3. Having to do with or arising from feelings of envy, apprehension, or bitterness: jealous thoughts.
4. Vigilant in guarding something: We are jealous of our good name.
5. Intolerant of disloyalty or infidelity; autocratic: a jealous God.

[Middle English jelous, from Old French gelos, jealous, zealous, from Vulgar Latin *zhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/emacr.giflhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/omacr.gifsus, from Late Latin zhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/emacr.giflus, zeal; see zeal.]

jealhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifous·ly adv.
jealhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifous·ness n.
Synonyms: jealous, covetous, envious
These adjectives mean resentfully or painfully desirous of another's advantages: jealous of a friend's success; covetous of my neighbor's possessions; envious of their art collection.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Playing with the word jealous:

Gell us...jealous..j-eal-o-us..gell us..like put us together because there is a disconnection here through accepted and allowed separation which has me experiencing emotional turmoil as energy fluctuation based upon reaction. Disapointment of wants/needs/desires based on acception and allowing emotional suppression and therefore a separation exist that needs to be re-connected and the resoult is jealousness as the accepted and allowed separation has gelled apart creating a gell us as jealous....gell...like jell us..like guuue us...like the glue as substance that keeps us all together has been unglued...

Jealousy:

Results from emotional reactions from within and as a point of energy fluctuation as instability which exposes nastiness within oneself as accepted and allowed separation as a disconnection and therefore a reaction results from the disconnection of not realising self as the image and likeness as the point where jealousy occurred as a reactional disconnection/separation.

Jealousy also results from accepting and allowing self judgement by accepting and allowing comparison and energy fluctuations as superiority and inferiority complexes within self as a result of suppressing equality and oneness as self realisation.

Arrogance:

I’ve experienced arrogance as wanting and desiring to be noticed for my apparent specialness/greatness that is based from a starting point of comparison to others and being portrayed as better than others which is a result of accepting and allowing inferiority within myself and therefore desiring/wanting an experience of superiority which is a positive energy charge as a way of releasing the negative energy charge. This has caused me to flip flop with energy fluctuations within myself between highs and lows...and working hard to suppress the low and always remain high as Mr. Superiority when in fact the ugly truth is accepting and allowing myself to exist as Mr. Inferiority. I’ve therefore viewed arrogance as a negative energy charge.

Arrogance dictionary definition:
ar·ro·gant  
adj.
1. Having or displaying a sense of overbearing self-worth or self-importance.
2. Marked by or arising from a feeling or assumption of one's superiority toward others: an arrogant contempt for the weak. See Synonyms at proud.

[Middle English arrogaunt, from Old French, from Latin arroghttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/amacr.gifns, arrogant-, present participle of arroghttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/amacr.gifre, to arrogate; see arrogate.]

arhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifro·gant·ly adv.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

arrogant [ˈærəgənt]
adj
having or showing an exaggerated opinion of one's own importance, merit, ability, etc.; conceited; overbearingly proud an arrogant teacher an arrogant assumption
[from Latin arrogāre to claim as one's own; see arrogate]
arrogance  n
arrogantly  adv
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003
ThesaurusLegend:  Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
Adj.
1.
arrogant - having or showing feelings of unwarranted importance out of overbearing pride; "an arrogant official"; "arrogant claims"; "chesty as a peacock"
proud - feeling self-respect or pleasure in something by which you measure your self-worth; or being a reason for pride; "proud parents"; "proud of his accomplishments"; "a proud moment"; "proud to serve his country"; "a proud name"; "proud princes"
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.
 
Playing with the word arrogant: 

are a giant...bigger than...better than...are O cant...arrow cant...as the arrow cant point in that direction as being firmly stubborn about something which is to hold onto the point of division and separation as a result of not letting the arrow point to equality and oneness as the whole point which encompasses all the angles and particular views as which is best for all...while arrogance is holding onto a particularly view point which is in friction/polarity judgement within myself as like an internal war that is based upon divide and conquer and therefore separation is accepted and allowed within the individual through lack of self acceptance as all as one as equal which results in over compensating self worth because of accepting and allowing a low self worth.

Arrogance: 

is a result of accepting and allowing self judgement as low self worth and over compensating by portraying the image and impression of importance and superiority...it’s like wanting to be recognised and noticed in order to feel a sense of self sufficiency, self adequacy because of the accepted allowed inferiority judgement held in regards towards self. This therefore is the result of an internal war between inferiority and superiority because the arrow can’t point to equality and oneness because of the accepted and allowed friction and energy fluctuation from accepting and allowing the divide and conquer point of inferiority versus superiority.

No comments:

Post a Comment