important shit

Monday 21 May 2012

Day 29, Fear of being Attacked by a Bear



So, Today I was planting near a black bear.  I originally dismissed any concern about a bear attack.  Then I had a few thoughts come up about the beat attacking and killing me.  There are a lot of bears in the area where I am tree planting. It’s like I let go of the fear of being attacked by a bear...yet it seemed I had an inkling of fear in me...as thoughts would come up...I even thought about my funeral...like people...family and friends gathering together in remembrance of me.  I knew I was just mind fucking with myself...and I let go of following thoughts about death and bear attack. 

I’m planting in an animal habitat and if an animal wants to attack me it can attack me...just as I can attack an animal if I want to attack an animal.  I don’t want to attack any animals.

Fear of death is a point for me to do forgiveness on here.

I realise the neighbour principle as, ‘love thy neighbour as thy self’

Therefore, based upon the neighbour principle, realising that all animals and insects and plants are my neighbours, I love them like myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing being attacked.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared a bear attack

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that a bear would want to eat me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing black bears.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing grizzly bears.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that a black may do something crazy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating myself from and as a black bear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing death.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not wanting to die.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to lose life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for participating in thoughts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting to my thoughts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that fear cannot exist when I live the neighbour principle.

I forgive myself for not realising that fear of a bear or anything else exposes the point of fear of self.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being possessed by life to such an extent that I fear losing life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating myself from and as life.

I forgive myself for not realising that as a result of receiving the gift of life I am therefore gifted as the gift of life equal and one.

I realise that I am gifted here as life presence.

I realise that as a result of receiving the gift of life I am gifted as the gift of lift of life.

I realise the present of presence as being gifted as life.

I realise that fear cannot exist when I live the neighbour principle.

I realise that fear of a bear or anything else exposes the point of fear of self.

I realise that I am in the process of self realisation as oneness and equality and I am equalizing my mind body relationship and therefore it is unrealistic to just not have thoughts..as I realise that the thoughts I have are a result of consequence as the accumulation of previous participations and therefore I use my mind as tool to release accepted and allowed separation.

I realise the delusion of fear of loss.

When and as I see myself participating in thought of fear or reacting to a situation in fear, I stop, I breathe and I realise the ridiculousness and absurdity of fear of loss and fear of death and therefore I have a laugh/giggle/chuckle/smile/grimace at my ridiculously absurd participation as an acceptance and allowance. Laughter within self honesty as it being all about me and ridiculousness is like a release like self forgiveness as a self realisation confirmation reference point.

Life: Everything here is Life. Life is Live. Life is obtained for a fee and life doesn’t lie...Life is lie and fee free. Systematic organic robots require lies and fees in order to manipulate for profit in an abusive monetary system where money is created as debt...and money is the fee that all must pay as the artificial life force that has been given power through our permission and abdication of Life as the best interest of all Life.  Life is substance, sustenance, essence, physical presence. Life is awesome.  Life is eternal.  Life is source.  Life is who I am.

I commit myself to appreciating and loving life in all ways.

I commit myself to facilitating life support.

I commit myself to eternal life.

I commit myself to loving myself.

I commit myself to sharing life fulfillment.

I commit myself to living life fulfillment.

I commit myself to being patient with the process at hand as I realise patience is my point of constant consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment