important shit

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Day 632 Seeing, the "I am Patience" within a Moment of "Impatience"






It's interestingly cool to see the, "I am" within and as the word "Impatience". What's so interestingly cool about this is that within seeing a Word for what it is...You can clearly See what it is not. The more clear the understanding of what something is...the more clear the understanding of what it is not. So, this illustrates how one can realize and understand "patience" by and through the examination/investigation of one's moments of "Impatience."


I also find it interesting to see how "justified" Impatience can be...as like a point of arguing for one's own self-inflicted limitation/stress/strain/suppression. An easy example that comes to mind is: telling someone to just calm down....and they respond/react by saying, "No, I will not calm down...blah blah blah blah blah...it's my right and you have no right to tell me what to do...blah blah blah blah blah...it's my birthday and I can cry if I want to....You would to if it happened to you." I'm sure everyone knows the justifying attitude I am referring to here.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the "I am Patience" within examining and understanding my momentary reactions as Impatience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the simplicity that is possible in strengthening my Character of of Self-Expression within investigating the nature of and as my word relationships...as like how I am behaving within and as a particular action and or re-action.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the insight that I am able to garner from taking the time to investigate my behavior from moment to moment as like the nature of my thoughts/feelings/emotions that pop up within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the fear that is existent within "impatience" as like either a positive or negative energy push/pull relationship...where I have felt pushed/pulled towards doing something as like a there is an impatience/rushing desire where this energy experience generates this feeling of "I just can't wait...I need to do it...have to do it now...I just can't wait...If I don't do it now, I might miss out on being able to do it later"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having an a polarized energetically charged relationship within and as the word "Impatience".

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding how I have in fact acted out impatience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding Impatience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for rushing in my mind Impatiently.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting the "I am Patience" within and as the playout reactionary experience of and as "Impatience".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying the energetic playout of Impatience within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for garnering motivation and inspiration from reactionary moments of Impatience within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to move myself unconditionally within and as the self-expression, "I am Patience".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for compromising my premier performance within and as the Justification of Impatience being my starting point motivation and inspiration for movement.

When and as I see myself Justifying moments of Impatience within myself, I stop and breathe, i see/realize and understand the self-deception within and as the justification of impatience. I commit myself to the self-expression 'I am patience'. I direct myself as I am patience in moments where there is an urge/impulse...push/pull energy to react in and as "Impatience". I see/realize and understand My Premier Performance here as Effective Efficient Self-Movement/Self-Expression exists within and as the Understanding of and as "Patience".

I commit myself to taking the time to be patient with Impatience.

I commit myself to stop resisting I am Patience within Impatience.

I commit myself to practically living I am Patience as a point of support and assistance.

I commit myself to sharing the joy that is possible within and as Self-Patience.

When and as I see myself rushing within my mind, I stop and breathe, I slow way down as I see/realize/understand my premier performance within and as my self-movement here is dependent upon my ability to self-express my understanding of Patience. I see/realize/understand the best performances are self-directed as a point of patience in Motion.

I commit myself to my best performances.

I commit myself to practically living the insight of Patience in Motion.

I commit myself to self-directed movement from and as the starting point of Patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment