important shit

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Day 618 Relationship Association




So, I've become aware of how I have little moments of accepted and allowed justified judgement within myself as a form of self-talk/backchat...where within this behaviour I am sitting/standing within a point/heir of self-righteousness where I create this better than perspective...where I look at the person within my reality as less than me...I have done this within the justification that there being stupid...or don't realize that there being stupid...and whats really stupid about this is that I talk to myself about this...as like justifying and believing it to be necessary that I process and figure this out about and by talking about it to myself from the starting point of reacting to it...and what's funny and ridiculous about this is that within my mind...I see how I have been validating this behaviour from within the starting point of wanting to make sense of what the fuck is happening in my environment...like wanting to define another being..as like make sense of why they are like they are...what's interesting about this...is that its delusional...because obviously there is so many factors that goes into a person being exactly the way they are. What's also interesting about all of this is that this explains me as why I am exactly the way I am. And so within seeing the small reactions...I am able to investigate and forgive myself for all the little moments...and get to know myself for real as a point of and as self-intimacy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying judgment within myself as a form of self-talk/backchat...where within this behaviour I am sitting/standing within a point/heir of self-righteousness where I create this better than perspective...where I look at the person within my reality as less than me. I see/realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of such participations. When and as I see myself creating judgment within myself as a result of having even a minor reaction within myself, I stop and breathe, I say,"I am here"...I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating separation between myself and another being here. I see/realize/understand how within understanding the nature of a reaction I participated within...I am in fact able to see how I created the particular relationship dynamics that originated from a state of cognitive dissonance as manifested perceived separation. I commit myself to releasing myself from manifested perceived separation in my relationships with beings here. I commit myself to stand/sit One and Equal here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying stupidity. I see/realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of justifying stupidity. When and as I see myself trying to make sense of something within my mind by justifying stupidity as the reasoned logical explanation, I stop and breathe..I say "I am here"..I self-reflect upon the point in question...I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself of for justifying and rationalizing stupidity as an acceptable human condition that is beyond repair. I commit myself to self-correcting every aspect of my accepted and allowed justifications within and as the word stupidity. I commit myself to investigating all my relationships and the nature of my accepted and allowed word associations. I see/realize/understand the practical living support within remediating my vocabulary, as a way to prevent cognitive dissonance within myself here. I commit myself to take self-responsibility for my mind. I commit myself to purifying my vocabulary. I commit myself to purifying the nature of myself here as what I accept and allow to exist within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself of not realizing and understanding the delusion of trying to make sense of things when in fact common sense is lost within the moment and statrting point of trying to make sense of things. When and as I see myself trying to make sense of things, I stop and breathe, I say "I am here"..I look at my starting point here, I see/realize/understand that the starting point here as what is best for all Life is in fact always common sense. I see/realize and undestand that I do not require to make sense of things when in fact I allow and accept myself to stand within and as the self-direction of and as common sense...as like this is the point of self-reflection here...where in fact I am giving myself the opportunity to see with clarity here the common sense reality that is always here. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting myself access to practical living common sense reality within trying and attempting to make sense of things within and as my mind consciousness system. I commit myself to establishing and solidifying practical living common sense reality within myself here. I commit myself to the flexibility of mind within and as common sense physical reality. I commit myself to understanding and self-realizing common sense here.

No comments:

Post a Comment