important shit

Friday 11 April 2014

Day 624 Writing My Journey to Life





Writing my Journey to Life blog is cool. I enjoy it. I enjoy reading other people's Journey to Life blogs. 

What I do not enjoy, is when I miss a day of writing my Journey to Life Blog.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having excused myself from being as diligent as possible within writing my Journey to Life Blog's on a daily basis.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having neglected to make the time for my Journey to Life Blog writing every single day. I realize and understand that sometimes I have less available time than I do other days...and that sometimes I am in remote locations...or away from the computer all day...and within these particular instances...I do see/realize/understand that there usually exists the opportunity for me to take a few moments to write in a note pad or pieces of paper and transcribe my writings at a latter date an time into and as online post in sharing my writing my Journey to Life Blog. I see/realize/understand the assistance and support in sharing my writing my Journey to Life Blog.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having chosen to resist pushing myself to write my Journey to Life blog every single day.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging and comparing my writing my Journey to Life blog to others who are writing the Journey to Life Blog.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for withholding assistance and support for myself and others as a result of missing days of writing my Journey to Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for postponing My Journey to Life within the very point of neglecting the daily constant consistency within writing my Journey to Life Blog.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for giving credit and credence to excuses and justifications as to why I did not complete my Writing my Journey to Life blog on any particular day.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding the cool factor within and as My Writing My Journey to Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding the Awesomeness within and as my Commitment to Writing my Journey to Life Blog Here.

When and as I see myself having thoughts come up within my mind as like reasons/excuses/justifications as how I can rightfully negate the point of writing my Journey to Life Blog, I stop and breathe, I say, "I am here", I see/realize/understand the self-deception within my thoughts...I commit myself to writing my Journey to Life blog.

I commit myself to making time for my daily participation within writing my Journey to Life Blog.

I commit myself to stop negating self-responsibility towards the importance, historical significance, magnificence, coolness, and awesomeness of daily movement within and as Writing My Journey to Life Blog Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment