important shit

Monday 7 April 2014

Day 621 Information Application





Information without application is useless.

What's interesting is that sometimes I've allowed the information that exists within me be used in application that is less than the best application. 

Basically using information in some instances to create a justification...like correlating specific information that comes up within my mind as a reason why I do not have to stick to my plan of action...as like believing that it is OK for me to flake on my initially planning. What is fascinating about this is that it is self-dishonest....where my self-direction is compromised within giving credence to new information that came up within my mind as a particular feeling/emotion about continuing to follow through with my plan of action.

What's interesting here is that the new information that just pops up in my mind as feeling/emotion and as a push/pull argument sort of things as like an attempted persuasion to misdirect my planned self-direction...is that the information isn't really new...it's reflects points of information that I have within myself that is related to this particular point...and so...in a way this is really cool...because my mind reveals to me my own weakness...which is cool...because the weakness can be utilized as a point of support and assistance in strength training the resolve necessary to stick to a plan that is designed as a cool point of support and assistance.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how to utilize all the information that exists within myself in ways that support and assist myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how my inherited weaknesses have been used as a point of self-sabotage to influence my execution of specific planned self-movements in particular moments.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for giving credence to the thought/feeling/emotions that comes up within my mind that persuades me from my specifically planned course of action.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding that when I am being persuaded by the thoughts/feelings/emotions that come up within my mind to change my course of direction..that there is a point of self-reflection here...as like my mind shows and reveals to me where I have information acceptances and allowances within myself that require to be forgiven and worked/walked through as the practical living physical self-correction.


To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment