important shit

Friday 4 April 2014

Day 619 Waiting for the Right Moment



So, this evening I found myself waiting and looking for the right moment to begin writing my blog. this was a ridiculously absurd notion...as like the point was here...and it's like I was wanting a particular energy to direct me...and...momentarily I was allowing this waiting and searching for the right energy to influence me...as like I had this attitude of I don't feel like doing this writing here now...and I mean it's kind of funny because I always do enjoy very much writing here...so it's kind of ridiculous and absurd to see how I can stew within a thought/feeling/emotion/energy even for a moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting my moment to moment management even for a moment.

When and as I see myself neglecting to manage my moment here as what is best for all Life as my self-expression in and as self-responsibility and self-awareness here, I stop and breathe, I say,"I am here",,,I move myself into self-directive action and allow myself to practically live self-responsibility in taking care of myself here. I see/realize/understand that as I take care of myself from within and as the point of giving myself the best support and assistance, I develop and expand self-intimacy here which makes me better prepared to assist and support another as myself. I commit myself to assisting and supporting myself from moment to moment as a point of moment management from within and as the starting point of and as what is best for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying the strain and tension within delaying self-responsibility within a moment of seeing the point that requires self-direction.

When and as I see a point that requires self-direction, I stop and breathe, I say, "I am here" I direct myself to do what is best within the moment as a point of self-honesty and self-trust. I see/realize/understand self-honesty and self-trust to be a in the moment practical living/working self-application that is based in and as the physical common sense here within and as the moment. I commit myself to self-honesty and self-trust within and as the moment of physical awareness here. I commit myself to and as self-direction as what is best for all Life. I commit myself to stop justifying strain and tension as a result of delaying self-responsibility within a moment of seeing the point that requires self-direction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging the moments as the right time or the wrong time. 

When and as I see myself judging time, I stop and breathe, I say, "I am here"...I see and realize the absurd ridiculousness of judging my time. I see/realize/understand the absurd ridiculousness of getting lost within the judgement of time. I commit myself to stop jeopardizing myself here within judging time.

No comments:

Post a Comment