important shit

Saturday 5 April 2014

Day 620 Persistence



 So, very sheepishly of me, I did not realize and understand the practical living support within and as the word “Persistence”.


I had come to associate the word “Persistence” with the saying, “Whatever you resist will persist.” And this particular saying I had associated with the word negative…which therefore created the logical justification for me to affiliate the word “Negative” within and as a part of persistence…which I in turn had created a negative energetic buzz about within myself.


As a result of this particular connection within myself, I did not realize and understand how I was in fact compromising my ability to live the word “Persistence” in the truest sense of the word/meaning. Like, as a result of the association I had created towards the word, I was negating the full potential that exists within and as the word Persistence. Obviously, this isn't the cool way to continue onward within and as a word relationship, because the value inliving words comes from within and as the Equality and Oneness of words…where we are able to clearly see/understand/realize the meaning of words without bias/compromise and shortsightedness.




Let’s look at the word Persistence for a moment:





Persistence: (noun) Firm or obstinate continuance in a course of action in spite of difficulty or opposition. 

The continued and or prolonged existence of something.





I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for sheepishly not realizing and understanding the practical living support within and as the word “Persistence”.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for attaching a negative energetic charge/buzz within and as the word “Persistence”.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I suppressed my ability to live the full potential of the word Persistence as what is best for Life.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for associating Persistence with the saying, “What you resist will persist”…and within this, thinking that this is all that Persistence is related to.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for associating resistance with persistence to only exist within and as a form of negative connotation and that I should therefore avoid anything to do with Resistance and Persistence.



When and as I see myself reacting to the word Persistence, I stop and breathe, I say, “I am Here”, I see/realize and understand the practical living support within and as the word Persistence.


I commit myself to living the word persistence as a point of Life enhancement as a necessary tool within and as Creation from and as a starting point of Self-Determination.


I commit myself to self-trust within and as the practical living application of Persistence.

No comments:

Post a Comment