important shit

Saturday 8 February 2014

Day 584 Self-Satisfaction/Stimulation Correction





I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for existing within relationships from and as the starting point of stimulation from and as the perspective of being a distraction and a point of creating the illusion of choice/freedom.




When and as I see myself being stimulated, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand that my physical stability here stems from and as my breathing here. I realize and understand how I have gotten lost within moments of stimulation, where I am buzzing in my mind and totally not present for my breathing here. I commit myself to be present here for my breathing. I commit myself to prevent/stop myself from getting lost within moments of stimulation. I commit myself to understanding the dynamics of every point of stimulation that exists within myself. I commit myself to stop getting distracted from responsibilities/obligations within and as stimulation as a point of distraction/escapism.




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abdicating self-responsibility as a result of existing within and as relationships of stimulation from and as the starting point perspective of distracting myself from myself by fearing to investigate the nature of my thoughts/feelings/emotions.



When and as I see myself fearing to investigate the nature of my thoughts/feelings/emotions, I stop and breathe, I commit myself to investigating the nature of my thoughts/feelings/emotions, I realize and understand the self-support I garner from giving myself the opportunity of self-introspection/self-reflection. I realize and understand the process of self-investigation that I have embarked upon and that this is a most difficult journey to Life. I commit myself to gracefully walking the journey to life despite any difficulties I encounter along the way.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to justify existing within relationships.




When and as I see myself justifying my existence within a relationship, I stop and breathe, I investigate the self-deception within myself towards the point/relationship I am justifying. I realize and understand justification to be a point of self-deception. I realize and understand that I do not require to forge a connection as a like a make up a belief to validate my decision. I realize and understand the emotion/feeling instability of justification. I commit myself to stop creating justifications within myself. I realize and understand justification is a point of validating while trying to excuse and logically rationalize/reason/explain self-judgement to oneself. I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of justification. I commit myself to prevent justification within myself. I commit myself to exposing the absurd ridiculousness of justification. I commit myself to educating people about the absurd ridiculousness of justification.




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create self-manipulated logical reasoning as to why the meaning of my existence should revolve around this singular point of and as self-stimulation.




When and as I see myself justifying self-stimulation, I stop and breathe, I see and direct the window of opportunity here to change my course of actions, as I realize and understand justification is utilized as a point of self-suppression within and as a point of arguing for self-imprisonment. I commit myself to self-correct all points of justification as self-manipulated logical reasoning as to why the meaning of my existence should revolve around this singular point of and as self-stimulation. I commit myself to existing beyond stimulation.




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making self-stimulation to be a point of conflict as either "right" or "wrong".




When and as I see myself judging moments of stimulation, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand the impracticality of judging my experiences of stimulation/energy impressions, I realize and understand the stimulation is not about positive or negative stimulation but about me within and as the moment of stimulation as why I am reacting in and as that moment of stimulation...I commit myself to investigating memory impression experiences of stimulation/positive or negative energy. I commit myself to sorting out all conflict within myself. I commit myself to stop placing myself in conflict with myself as either right or wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment