important shit

Sunday 9 February 2014

Day 585 Self-Satisfaction Corrections








I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating judgments about self-satisfaction and amusement.





When and as I see myself creating energetic judgments about self-satisfaction and amusement, I stop and breathe, I purify my vocabulary by removing the positive/negative energetic charges associated to the words "self-satisfaction" and "amusement". I realize and understand how points come up within my mind as a self-reflection of the conflict that exists within and as my vocabulary from and as the perspective of having associated positive/negative energetic charges upon words. I realize and understand it is myself-responsibility to purify my relationship with words back to a point of equality and oneness where the words stand pure and innocent here. I realize and understand how detrimental it is to exist with a contaminated vocabulary. I commit myself purifying my vocabulary. I commit myself to stop sabotaging myself within and as the acceptance and allowance of existing within and as the restraints of a contaminated vocabulary as a result of a reluctance to face the initial memory impressions I formed to particular words as thought/feeling/emotion energy resonances from and as within a point of conflicting friction.






I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how within investigating a point of introspection I have a tendency to polarize my findings as like right and or wrong within and as positive and negative energies.






When and as I see myself creating a versus scenario within and as my self-investigation/introspection, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand this is a flag point within myself where I am standing within and as a point of conflict...experiencing the pull and push of both energies existing within myself, I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of justifying and validating both the positive and negative energies within myself. I commit myself to practically applying the tools of self-forgiveness and self-corrective applications to facilitate my release from and as self imposed energetic enslavement. I commit myself to stop getting lost within and as the pull/push of positive/negative energies. I commit myself to remaining stable within sorting out various energies within myself by remembering to breath...and slow myself down with breath. I realize and understand that it ability to see what is here clearly is suppressed when and as I forget to slow myself down with breath. I realize and understand the base nature of my programmed conditioned mind is to move quickly within and as energetic reactions/stimulation as positive/negative/neutral energies. I commit myself to sorting out the energetic layers within and as my mind consciousness system.







I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for seeking self-satisfaction within creating a labeled self-definition/judgement upon a point with a polarity friction/conflict energy.






When and as I see myself aligning self-satisfaction within creating a labeled self-definition/judgement upon a point within a polarity friction/conflict energy, I stop and breathe, I see realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of continuing within such a capacity, I see realize and understand the urgency within stopping myself and self-correcting my structural resonance alignment here as I realize that to perpetuate a polarity friction/conflict energy within myself in any capacity is not cool as it is in fact self-harm. I realize and understand what I accept and allow within myself is a resulting reflection of what I would like and want for others to have...and so I realize and understand the self-responsibility in giving myself the best caring support and assistance in purifying the nature of my relationship here as by becoming one and equal with Life. I commit myself to becoming One and Equal as Life here manifested in physicality.


No comments:

Post a Comment