important shit

Thursday 6 February 2014

Day 582 Self-Satisfaction?


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within and as the single mindedness of me as ego, not realizing and understanding the singularity of me primarily existing as separate from everything else here.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have existed within my self-confined self-interest as a singularity separate from everything else here.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not live the self-realization of and as the interconnectedness of everything here.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being resistant to exploring the my self-intimacy within the question, "Is it not each individual's self-responsibility to direct our individual self-stimulation....self-satisfaction...and amusement?"


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for existing within relationships from and as the starting point of stimulation from and as the perspective of being a distraction and a point of creating the illusion ofchoice/freedom.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for be abdicating self-responsibility as a result of existing within and as relationships of stimulation from and as the starting point perspective of distracting myself from myself by fearing to investigate the nature of my thoughts/feelings/emotions.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to justify existing within relationships from a starting point of fear/distraction/stimulation.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create self-manipulated logical reasoning as to why the meaning of my existence should revolve around this singular point of and as self-stimulation.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making self-stimulation to be a point of conflict as either "right" or "wrong".



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating judgments about self-satisfaction and amusement.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how within investigating a point of introspection I have a tendency to polarize my findings as like right and or wrong within and as positiveand negative energies.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for seeking self-satisfaction within creating a labeled self-definition/judgement upon a point with a polarity friction/conflict energy.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for utilizing the point of self-satisfaction as a coping mechanism as a way in which I could justify that I've done enough and that I do not require to push myself harder.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating the experience of self-satisfaction as a positive energetic experience within myself that can be identified as a reward and rewarding.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within the frame of mind and belief that I require to be recognized with rewards because I have completed work/jobs/tasks/activities/performances/achievements/accomplishments.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the absurd ridiculousness of making myself believe that I reached the required level of complacency in order to be compliant as a self-righteous superior ego frame of mind and thus I can rest and relax because that is the reward of self-satisfaction that I am kind of like on a vacation because i don't require to push myself to do more because I am self-satisfied and believe I've already done enough.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abdicating self-responsibility within and as my relationship to and as the the point of self-satisfaction. I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding how I buried my actual potential for self-expression within and as the point of self-satisfaction because I made self-satisfaction to be a point of positive energy experience which cannot exist without more and more negative energy within myself.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within the point of giving up from and as the perspective of validating the giving up experience as a result of creating a justification of self-satisfaction

No comments:

Post a Comment