important shit

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Day 587 Questions Give So Much Support



Continuing from my blog post, "Day 580 Gifting Myself Within Self-Reflection"


Here are questions that came up within me in my previous blog that require further investigation/exploration.


"Is it wrong for me to exist the way I have existed?"


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within the right/wrong frame of mind. I realize and understand that existing within and as the polarity equation of right/wrong frame of mind is not in fact what living life self-expression is in fact all about. I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of judging every action as right or wrong. I see and realize and understand this to be in fact a point of and as a conflicting reaction energy reality that perpetuates both the right and the wrong as like the right makes the wrong so and the wrong wouldn't be wrong without the right and it's just so limiting as like being caught within and as this inner turmoil war that is the fighting for peace as like trying to reconcile while not realising and understanding how holding the missile in pursuit of peace perpetuates the war of disregard within and as the two sides of the same coin kind of war that becomes a matter of subjective opinion that opens up and breeds questionable understanding because it creates and perpetuates this grey area mentality of this middle road delusion of the right and wrong being relative to where your standing and it's less than seeing the whole equation as it is what it is because of what is here and so, I commit myself to stop limiting myself within and as the self-appointed judgement upon my every action here as right or wrong within and as the realms of positive/negative energy persecution.

When and as I see myself questioning myself as am I right/wrong, I stop and breathe, I investigate why I am concerned with the valuation and definition upon a point of being defined as right and or wrong. I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of moving about from and as a starting point of justification...like justifying the right or the wrong. I commit myself to stop the fighting within myself as the right/wrong divide.


"Am I trying to justify self-interested pre-occupation when in fact I exist in a time/space reality that requires extensive assistance and support in re-aligning the framework rules to support what is best for all Life."

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying self-interested pre-occupations as a way to give myself an experience of contentment within and as a form of self-satisfaction that I am in fact right in doing what I am doing and therefore due to my righteousness I can garner a false sense of confidence because of the justification which I can utilize as the methodology to fuel the religion of self-belief from and as the perspective of my self versus your self as like this war/conflict that needs separation as the fuel/grease/oil to remain intact. I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of utilizing justification. I commit myself to stop searching for contentment and self-satisfaction. I commit myself to realizing and understanding myself as the source of and as content and satisfaction here. I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of creating a point outside of myself as the vehicle to transform the standing up of myself into and as physical sound ground in and as the harmonious balance of stability. I commit myself to trusting in and as physical self-expression as the key to me here in and as physical sound stability...existing beyond the limited dimensions of polarized energy equations of right versus wrong. I commit myself to practical living...and the question/answer to 'what is practical living' comes from within and as my self-trust here.

When and as I see myself consuming myself within self-interested pre-occupations that do not serve the best interest of all Life here, I stop and breathe, I investigate what I am avoiding to see, I face my accepted and allowed resistances/fears/conflicting energies and I take directive self-responsibility in sorting out the inequality that exists within myself. I commit myself to purifying my starting point for being/expressing myself here as Equality and Oneness.


To Be Continued with investigative exploration into and as the following quest-full questions:


"Do I fear letting go of my personal self-interest?"



"What else do I know besides my personal self-interest?"



"How would I exist here if I moved out of a desire based starting point of self-interest pre-occupation?"



"Should not the point of living here be for everyone to have the opportunity to investigate and explore their personal self-interests?"



"Why am I resistant to fully letting go of my personal self-interests when I know and realize our shared reality requires serious changes in order to assist and support all Life here as what is best? Would this not be a point of serious change?"



"Do I see how I argue for my own self-imposed limitation within justifying/desiring to spend my time within recreational/leisurely pursuits when our shared reality requires intensive labor investigative pursuits in order to stop the heinous abuse that is perpetuated as a result of disregarding what is best for all Life here?"



"Why have I allowed myself to regard my-self as separate from everything else here?"



"Is believing Self to be separate from everything else here  a way to justify the use of blame and abdication of personal self-responsibility and self-accountability?"



"Do I see how I have not really understood the extent of self-interest in the greatest most profound sense because I resisted living from the starting point of Equality and Oneness in every moment?"



"Do I see how self-interest from a starting point of self being separate from everything here creates a disharmony as a cognitive dissonance to the understanding and self-realization of what is best for all Life here...and how regard for self-interest in the most profound sense is the regard for what's best for all Life...as that's the best self-interest....the only real self-interest....because anything else is less than considering all Life One and Equal Here?"

No comments:

Post a Comment