important shit

Friday 21 February 2014

Day 594 Postponed Greatness and Self-Forgiveness




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to suppressing my living potential here on planet earth.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have suppressed my living potential of greatness here.

commit myself to to living my full potential of greatness here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the self-responsibility within living my full potential as greatness here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for postponing the living of my full potential of greatness here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for becoming frustrated/irritated/angered/annoyed/agitated within suppressing my full potential of greatness in and as my physical self-expression here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself ofr not realizing and understanding how I have been postponing my living full potential of greatness in and as self-expression here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding my full potential here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not regarding and questioning my full potential here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not educating myself within and as my full potential here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing less than greatness to exist within myself as my potential here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for requiring to learn through horrendous consequences as a result of my acceptances and allowances that are less than great.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I in fact can prevent horrendous consequences for myself.

I commit myself to preventing horrendous consequences for myself.

I commit myself to educating myself within and as the process of becoming my full potential of greatness here.

I commit myself to assisting and supporting others to reach their full potential of greatness here.

I commit myself to creating a world of full potential of greatness.

I commit myself to the profound greatness of Heaven on Earth.

I commit myself to harvesting the fruits/efforts of my labor as greatness potential here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging and defining thoughts/feelings/emotions as absolutely fucking retarded.

I commit myself to taking self-responsibility for my thoughts/feelings/emotions and within this not accepting and allowing myself to be burdened or weighted down by my thoughts/feelings/emotions.

I commit myself to utilizing my thoughts/feelings/emotions to assist and support myself within and as the process of self-perfection here as the physical embodiment of Oneness and Equality in and as living practicality here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for contributing to the creation of hell on earth here as a result of not realizing and understanding my self-responsibility within and as the living of my full potential of greatness here.

I commit myself to stop postponing and preventing myself from expanding my potential.

I commit myself to physically structurally aligning myself within and as Heaven and Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment