important shit

Friday 7 February 2014

Day 583 Self-Satisfaction Corrections




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within and as the single mindedness of me as ego, not realizing and understanding the singularity of me primarily existing as separate from everything else here.



I commit myself to Life Equality and Oneness




I commit myself to stopping and preventing the illusion of consciousness within and as the singularity of ego.



When and as I see myself existing within a point of ego, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand that I am not trying to fight my ego of acceptances and allowances, but in fact work through my acceptances and allowances and make to self-correct my acceptances and allowances that are not in alignment with what is in fact in the best interests of all Life here.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have existed within my self-confined self-interest as a singularity separate from everything else here.



When and as I see myself distracting myself within self-interest as a point of my consciousness singularity, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand the self-responsibility and self-accountability as what is best for all Life here. I commit myself to being meticulous within and as the process of self-investigation and self-introspection as to make sure that I dare to care about all of existence here. 




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not live the self-realization of and as the interconnectedness of everything here.



I commit myself to learning to  express myself within and as breath and function in accordance with the natural rhythm of my breathing here.



I commit myself to seeing what is here by effectively breathing here.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being resistant to exploring self-intimacy within the question, "Is it not each individual's self-responsibility to direct our individual self-stimulation....self-satisfaction...and amusement?"



I commit myself to understanding and realizing how to practically live self-intimacy here within every moment here.


I commit myself to self-intimacy.


I commit myself to investigating my stimulation.


I commit myself to investigating my amusement.


I commit myself to realizing and understanding  myself here.


No comments:

Post a Comment