important shit

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Day 596 Rhythm




So,

I'm looking at the word "Rhythm" and how everything has a "Rhythm" like a timing and a co-ordination...how things move within a movement/moment...and I am looking at the point of rhythm here because I see how sometimes I have lacked real flexibility and versatility in my movements/moments...and I am taking the opportunity here to write this out as a point of support for my self here.

So, 

I was just questioning the rhythm within classical music and noticed how the rhythm within classical music has pauses and stops unexpectedly and goes in all sorts of directions...like the rhythm and harmony cannot be expected...like the music can take unexpected twists and turns...and really just move in ways that you have no idea where the music and the sound is going to go until it comes out in the moment and you hear it so.

So,

I've been looking at and questioning the sometimes seemingly unpredictable nature of weather...and Life self expression...like the result is an accumulation effect...yet the the turns and twist and the pauses and stops are what are seemingly unexpected....like the speed of how fast or how slow things will go...the timing and co-ordination...is kind of like the play...within how I say and see the rhythm of dance and prance...as how things go and move about....

So.

This writing here is me playing with my rhythm and really what I find interesting about all this is the fact that I see my ability to be creative within and as my rhythmic self-expression. "Rhythmic self-expression?" Self-expression encompasses rhythm and is an important component in and as how one expresses one self here. What fascinates me about this is the stopping and starting and the in between stopping and starting...like the speed at which one operates and initiates particular movements/sounds...like how to orchestrate the play of what you say and how you play with and as the moves you make.

So,

I'd like to share some self-forgiveness in relationship to what I see and realize about rhythm:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for becoming inflexible with my rhythm where I feel that breaking out of a particular pattern of behaviour just seems too difficult/hard.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the harmony of life self-expression as being in tune with classical music.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how much potential I have for self-direction within every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the plethora of options that exist within and as my self-direction within and as a moment of breathing here with awareness...as like how I play with the in and the out of my breath..and the in and the out of my sound...as how I move me within and and as physical sound around.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding myself as "rhythm".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding my abilities and capabilities for orchestrating creative rhythms within myself as cool points of self-expression.

I commit myself to embrace rhythm as a cool word of support to assist and support harmony within and as life self-expression.

I commit myself to play with and as the word/practical living of rhythm.

I commit myself to live the word rhythm.

I commit myself to stop limiting greatness potential within and as my rhythm here as what's best for life.


To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment