important shit

Sunday 30 September 2012

Day 125 Purposeful Living




I am here as a labourer.  I am in the process of birthing myself as life from and as the physical.

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for at times getting overwhelmed with the work involved in birthing myself as life from and as the physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for at times wanting to give up on myself and my work as birthing myself as life from and as the physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having gotten distracted from my process of birthing myself as life from and as the physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted opening up and sharing my process of self realisation as like self correction as birthing myself as life from and as the physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that sharing my process with many people will just be too overwhelming for many people to handle and that I should just avoid going there and overwhelming people.

I forgive myself for not realising the assistance and support I am capable of with my sharing.

I forgive myself for not realising how overwhelming assistance and support can be cool.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared causing very strong reactions in people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not liking it when people have very strong reactions to my sharing expression.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted conflict/confrontation and I forgive myself for not realising that conflict and confrontation are key indicators in and as self application in and as the process of labour as like birthing myself as life from the physical as I remove accepted and allowed polarity friction from within myself as I purify the nature of the law of my being to equality and oneness always.


I realise myself willed movement as key support and assistance in birthing myself as life from and as the physical with consistency and stability.

I realise that all here is a part of process.

I realise process as the starting point of existing here.

I realise myself as purposeful living as actively engaging myself in participating in life process as a labourer taking self responsibility to birth myself as life from and as the physical.

I realise the accumulation of small actions and the ripple effect that causes and stimulates great change.

I realise great change starts with small actions as like the first step is the beginning of a long journey that is that much closer to being completed with every self willed step.

I realise how I am and have been in preparation stages as training as like establishing myself as an effective facilitator for and as life process’s as like being a life teacher interested in living excellence as equality and oneness in and as a principled starting point for existing/participating/living here as an actual contribution to life maintenance as excellence in all ways.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to react to the work involved as purifying the law of my being as equality and oneness...I stop and breathe and realise the point of reaction as self reflection in exposing my accepted and allowed separation.

No comments:

Post a Comment