important shit

Thursday 20 September 2012

Day 118 I Hope My Day Goes Bye Fast

 

 Many times ive been at work counting down the clock...like wishing and hoping that the day is over quickly...like i've wanted and desired for time to just fly by...it's like ive allowed a bit of resistance at work as like im not totally relaxed all the time and therefore want it to end as soon as possible.

I recognised the point today that if I totally emerse myself in my work and dont concern myself with the time and let go of any desire to leave/escape work...that I will cruise through my work day with ease and self fulfillment.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for mindfucking myself at work with the time as like my prison sentence and that Im just waiting to be released so that I may relax and rest and that I no more have to be wishing my time away and that my time just flies by.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting to leave work when I am at work.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being concerned with the time while I am working and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for looking at the time as like an excuse like a justification and a pitty party with co workers as like we are all wanting the day to go bye super quick.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing the equality and onenesss of myself as work environment enjoyment and fulfillment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking for granted all the free time Ive had at work to socialize and learn from my co-workers.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not treating work as like a place of personal development...like self perfection and sharing gratitude as a great attitude.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting antsy towards the end of the day like an itching to leave work...like almost like I was holding my breath and I wouldnt be able to exhale untill I was on my way home...and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for waiting for the end of the day...and I forgive myself for not realising that the longer I wait the more brutal the wait becomes as like brutal suppression from pent up emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating work environement from living environement...and I forgive myself for not realising that I am living while I am working and that me working/functioning is key to me living and therefore the words working and living go together like equality and oneness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been positive about work with like a bult up energy buzz as like a self induced high.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been negative about work with like built up emotions as like a self induced energy buzz.

I forgive myself for not realising that the positive energetic highs I have experienced are like consequences of the built up negativity within myself as like suppressed emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing for having flipped flopped about work relationship as being positive or negative as like a high or a low.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having wished/hoped the day is over fast.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that If I dont desire for the day to fly by than I should want the day to seem so slow.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging time based on feelings/emotions in relationship to the time in the moment and the time that has passed.


I realise I've mind fucked with my work experience as consequence to accepting and allowing myself for wanting work time to end quickly and like creating a slave like relationship to the clock as like allowing emotion/feeling reactions to the time.

I realise the fuckedness in reacting to the time with feeling/emotion.

I realise the togetherness of the words working and living as like living to work and working live...and live work...and ya an emphasis on cool relationship connection between myself as the words live and work.

I realise the ridiculousness of myself as like coping with my acceptances and allowances as like emotion/feeling reactions as like up's and downs...and that moving from up's and downs to stability as equality and oneness is like maintaing excellence by dealing with problems as they come up...it's like I dont need to cope with emotional reaction...when I allow myself to deal with reaction and erradicate it so nothing to cope with...it's like I cope with the dealing as like the process of removing suppression/stress from myself as like self induced tension.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to dwell about what time it is at work....I stop and I breathe and I re-member to let go of prison sentence as focus on time moving quickly according to my feelings/emotions.

When and as I see myself getting stressed at work...I stop and I breathe and I face myself as being stressed and realise I am the source of my irritation and that it is my self responsibility to let go separation from within myself


I commit myself to appreciating work opportunities and allowing and enabling myself to learn and receive as much assistance and support as I am capable of receiving while at work.

I commit myself to living work as who I am.

I commit myself to facing myself as who I am as work.

I commit myself to sharing the awesomeness of emersing self in and as work as like playing with work and working with play as like a totally fulfilled experience.

I commit myself to being grateful for work..

No comments:

Post a Comment