important shit

Sunday 30 September 2012

Day 123 Letting thoughts go




 

SO today i had thoughts of i should just call in sick so i don’t have to go to work...i pushed through resistance as like the thoughts of giving in to train of thoughts saying get out of going to work so i can go back to sleep...and that at work there wasn’t very much work for me to do so i had thoughts about going into a back room and hiding out for a few hrs and taking a nap...however i let go of thoughts and did the little bit of work that was required and made myself available as a point of assistance for any other potential work/labour.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for dwelling within possession of thoughts as like connected to emotion that i want to alleviate by believing that I should act out train of thought as like emotional back chat as like self imposed limitation/suppression.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having dwelled within emotion as like entertaining/indulging in emotional back chat as like uncertainty of whether or not to give into suppression as like self imposed temptation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get emotionally possessed by thoughts and to remain stuck for a few moments or several moments within and like a statue as holding onto sound resonance of emotional backchat.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not living the realisation of and as knowing the stupidity and absurdity of accepting and allowing emotional back chat possession for even one moment.

I realise the stupidity and absurdity of indulging and entertaining emotional back chat.

I realise myself direction comes from me recognising emotional backchat possession as like consequential outflow of past acceptances and allowances and that simply stopping participation of thoughts as like emotional backchat enables me as like power as will as self directive movement in choosing to  let go of self imposed limitations as like self suppressions.

I realise that pushing through ressitance as like letting go of emotional backchat as thoughts enables me to be present in the moment as like self responsibility to live what is best for all to the best of my abilities by applying.executing practical living as common sense simplistic principled application as like to keep it simple as living easy without self compromise as like I am labourer that labours equality and oneness within myself as I self correct separation from and and as equality and oneness.

I realise I am capable of directing myself here as what is best for all in every moment.

I realise that pushing through resistance by chooising to let go of possession as like being stoned as emotional back chat as like being taking for a ride as train of thought based in and as emotional reaction.


When and as I see myself thinking and contemplating wheter or not to give into tmeptaion as emotional self suppression as like giving up on myself...I stop and I breathe and I realise myself as self directed will to live as what is best for all from and as the principle of equality and oneness.

I commit myself to expose and stop emotional backchat within myself as self directed will to live as equality and oneness as awesomeness.

I commit myself to make jokes as a point of practical support in assistance in establishing practical living applications to let go of emotional back chat possessions by feeding/exposing/planting a seed of understanding/realisation of and as the ridiculousness as absurdity and stupidity as accepting and allowing oneself to be stuck within and as reaction as emotional backchat possession.

No comments:

Post a Comment