important shit

Sunday 2 September 2012

Day 111 Earth Business

 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that Earth as business everyone is a part of is a difficult concept and realisation to comprehend.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having supressed the simplicity in seeing earth as a business we are all a part of.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having separated myself from and as earth business.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having separated the words earth and business from each other.

I forgive myself for having not totally realised the interconnectedness of words.

I forgive myself having accepted and allowed myself for viewing myself,earth and business as three separate things that exist here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising earth as busy'ness as like our business as like how we take care of ourself/each other as our self expression as the work we do as our work is like our play.

I realise earth as business and I realise business as earth.

I realise the interconnectedness of words.

I realise earth as busy'ness as like our business as like how we take care of ourself/each other as our self expression as the work we do as our work is like our play.

I realise the simplicity in seeing earth as a business we are all a part of.

I realise everyone here as earth business.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to believe that beings here are not able to realise themself as earth business...I stop and I breathe and I realise the point of self reflection as everything reflects back to me and another being is me in another life and if I am able to realise something another being is able to realise something with the right assistance and support because me is you and you is me in and as another life.

I commit myself to expressing earth business as who I am here as all as one as equal.

No comments:

Post a Comment