important shit

Monday 3 September 2012

Day 112 Talking People Down

 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having participated in gossip as talking people down that were not present to defend themself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having encouraged others in shitting talking other people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having had resistance to stepping in and calling out an individual as a shit talker for talking down an individual when they are not present to voice themself.

I forgive myself for having indulged in gossip as like talking people down as like shit talking as like speaking without substance as from a starting point of accepted and allowed separation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared to stand up for others when others are not present to stand up for themself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing having let verbal abuse slide because I did'nt want to offend the verbal abuser.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been verbaly abusive as  a result of speaking from and as emotion from and as a starting point of accepted and allowed separation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having justified shit talking/talking people down because of self appointed self righteous indignation as like accepted and allowed abuse as total mind fuck


I realise the accepted and allowed abuse in particpating in any form of gossip.

I realise verbal abuse as unacceptable behaviour as what is best for all.

I realise fearing to stand up and speak out against verbal abuse is like accepting and allowing verbal abuse within self as like accepted and allowed fear as like total mind fuck possession/suppression.

I realise as I stand and live the principle of equality and oneness as what is best for everyone is always the best play for me is self fullfillment as like cant get not more satisfaction.

I realise I talked people down/shit talked other people because I had an emotional reaction towards these individuals and that I was in fact shit talking myself as my reaction towards others exposed an acceptance and allowance within myself as separation.

I realise I am always exposed.

I realise everyone is always exposed.

I realise myself as words.

I realise life as words.

I realise we are the words we speak.

I realise it is difficult to communicate effectively without having purified/equalized one's vocabulary to the starting point of equality and oneness.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to talk shit about other beings who are not present to defend themself,...I stop and I breathe and I check myself as the emotional reaction trigger that set me off on a shit talking tirade and I face myself with brutal self honesty and release accepted and allowed separation with and as self forgiveness as a tool of self support in assisting and supporting myself to re script myself to a starting point of equality and oneness.

No comments:

Post a Comment