important shit

Friday 21 September 2012

Day 119 Desteni I Process is Awesome!

http://desteniiprocess.com

 

Desteni I Process is Awesome!

I am gratefull for the Desteni I Process!

I regret not enrolling in the Desteni I Process when it was first introduced!


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing for having waited to start the Desteni I Process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having justified reasoning as to why I didn't enroll in the Desteni I Process when it was first introduced.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking and believing that I don't need the Desteni I Process and that I can just figure everything out on my own.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted being a Destonian as s member of a group of people who really care about Life and what is best for everyone.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been so caught in my own self interest as separate from everyone else.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been angry at people for not being interested with Desteni and the Desteni I Process. I realise my anger exposed the point within myself as like not totally commiting myself to the Desteni I Process and that within myself I wasn't pleased with myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having wanted people to get and understand the Desteni I Process. I realise this point reflected me wanting to get and understand the Desteni I Process and that my projection towards other people exposed my acceptances and allowances as like suppression of understanding the Desteni I Process.


I realise the Desteni I Process is a Lifetime commitment of assistance and support as what is best for everyone.

I realise myself commitment as the Desteni I Process.

I realise that it is so cool and awesome to communicate with fellow Destonians as like real shit...like conversations of substance and assistance and support.

I realise it is so cool and awesome to share and inform non-Destonians about my participation within and as the Desteni I Process


I commit myself to sticking with and as the Desteni I Process as like who I am Here as what is best for everyone.

NOTE: If YOU are not enrolled in the Desteni I Process please check out the following link:  http://desteniiprocess.com

No comments:

Post a Comment