important shit

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Day 116 Everyone has Reactions




 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having judged people for having emotion/feeling reactions.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing myself to be superior to emotion/feeling reactions.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for deflecting and denying and suppressing and like being afraid/timid...like not wanting to see my emotion/feeling reactions.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating the belief that I do not have emotion/feeling reactions from a starting point of fear as like fearing to have emotion/feeing reactions and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating the belief that I do not have emotion/feeling reactions as an attempt to circumvent emotion/feeling reactions.


I realise that sorting through accepted and allowed programming as emotions and feelings is easier and simpler when I am brutally honest with myself and I do not allow myself to be scared of myself.


I realise everyone has emotion/feeling reactions.


I realise that each being is in process of dealing/coping with emotion/feeling reactions as manifested consequence.


I realise my ability to stand as an example in sharing my reactions as feelings/emotions and how I effectively dealt with feelings/emotions.


I realise the practical application of self forgiveness for accepted and allowed feelings/emotions as reactional behaviour.



When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to react to another with feeling/emotion as a result/consequence of another being reacting to me with emotion/feeling....I stop and I breathe and I direct the situation by forgiving myself for accepting and allowing emotion/feeling reaction and therefore I speak practical common sense in the moment as like moment to moment management as the expression I am as equality and oneness.

No comments:

Post a Comment