important shit

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Day 676 - Life...Learning...Teach Ability...Opportunity and Fortune



I would like to start here with some self-forgiveness in relationship to the words in the title of my blog here today:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing Life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to fear for my life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not regarding the miraculousness of Life in every moment of Breath.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying punishments as like forms of debts I must pay when I judge the mistakes that I make within my Life,

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resistance to Learning with effortless ease.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience difficulty with Learning.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to acknowledge my Learning difficulties.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have been a slave to my emotions/feelings in many moments...and as a result of such instances I was existing as less than masterful.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how an open mind to learning is suppressed when and as a person has locked themselves into an emotion/feeling about a particular thing.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding and dismissing Life and Learning from the perspective of not really regarding and considering that essentially when and as we participate in Life Here in every moment, We are Learning...because we are always Reading the Information of the present Situation.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to actually consider what it is I am in fact reading as I participate here within my Life.
I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding the discrepancy...and problem with reading without comprehension.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding myself as existing here within a process where essentially I am learning to read effectively, where I am able to work with any and all information I am presented, and in fact direct the information in a way that is responsible and considerate of all Life Here.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the remediation process that I am participating within....where I am tested on a point of discrepancy/dissonance until I can exemplify and exhibit repetition on the point as like being a mark and indicator that I got the point in check...I know it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent to which gratitude is key in being able to exist here with a strong teach ability.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing or even really considering the question "How teachable am I?"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to investigate the question, "How receptive am I to learning new things?"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to see that my true potential is within and as my willingness and openness to Learning.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that learning is just sometimes...and typically learning is mostly for very young children...and that learning is a point of less and less significance as we age.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that learning diminished as we age.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I had previously conditioned myself within my thinking and beliefs.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how much it is in fact that I actually want to learn all the time...and that Learning is a natural expression of mine.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how capable I am of learning anything about anything....that really my potential within learning is quite limitless.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and  understanding  the Opportunity and Fortune that is always here and available for myself as I read.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding a correlation between reading and leading,,,as like readers are leaders,,,and those who read lots are the ones who have the best opportunities to do something really fortunate in this world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent of misfortune that exists here as a result of poor reading and comprehension abilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding that in order to do the basic mathematics in creating a world that is best for all Life...Reading ability and Vocabulary Comprehension are key.



To Be Continued




No comments:

Post a Comment