important shit

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Day 678 - Effort





Continuing from, Day 677 - Effort-full


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting caught within the polarization of the word Effort from the perspective of trying to decide which is better of worse...things to require effort or without effort....like effort-full or effortless.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for associating effort with movement...and within this attaching a negative charge...where I have created a resistance to actually moving myself within points as a result of believing and experience negative emotion towards requiring effort to actually move myself within things.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having polarized my effort participations....where I have been effort-full in various applications....working very hard. And, in many other instances....doing almost nothing...virtually putting in no effort into particular relationship developments and living responsibilities. The contrast of doing my best work and my worst work....where it's like maximum effort in some applications and a most minimal effort in other applications....as like the very bare minimum.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have created a fight or flight type of survival relationship with the word "effort"...where it's like...OK...I will live/give effort if I believe it is absolutely necessary from the perspective of my immediate and relatively near future depends upon it....so like if I believe my survival is threatened....than it;s like I thrive in doing what I believe to be necessary. Otherwise....I believe...what is the bother....I don't really require to move....because no imminent threat/consequence that will jeopardize my immediate and relatively soon future survival.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for participating in a relationship with Effort from the perspective of short sightedness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the difficulty within actually and practically living a word effectively, when and as the word has emotional connotations rooted in the fear for survival.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I had impaired my full potential to express and live my best efforts as a result of justifying whether or not I should exercise my best efforts within my sharing and caring for myself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the sharing and caring that encompasses the practical daily living application of Effort.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being negligent in my relationship towards practically living Effort.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being shocked with the absurd ridiculousness of actually seeing how I make believed a condition of learning impairment....where my actual effectiveness in learning and expressing myself was dependent upon my emotional disposition.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resistance to living Effort as always best for Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abusing myself and others as a result of neglecting to live Effort in always Best always all ways.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the absurd ridiculousness of actually making an effort to avoid effort in life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing the irony within making a big Effort about Effort.

When and as I see myself faced with a moment where I am resisting to apply Effort, I stop and breathe....I see/realize and understand that I am faced with a moment where I have the opportunity to learn from my mistake and actually correct/remediate a contaminated relationship towards a particular point. I create the perfect correction as a result of giving forth my best effort in taking responsibility to do what needs to be done.

I commit myself to sharing my realizations about Effort and my past relationship suppressions within and as the point of Effort.

I commit myself to expanding my practical living application of Effort.

I commit myself to growing my expression of Effort.

I realize my Effort is the strength of my overall character here, both inside and outside.

I realize my self-responsibility to live/give my best Efforts...And, I realize Sharing and Caring are Paramount for Life Sustainability Here.

I commit myself to Life Sustainability as the Effort required to practically live/express/give as I would like to receive the realization that Sharing and Caring is Paramount Here.

I commit myself to Sharing and Caring as Paramount Here.

I commit myself to practically live to give....realizing that Life self-expression as who I am here is in and as the gifting.

I realize a strong depth of gratitude for the effort I have put into writing Self-Forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment