important shit

Monday 8 December 2014

Day 680 - Genuine Interest

 



"It is the individual who is not interested in his fellow men who has the greatest  difficulties in life and provides the greatest injury to others. It is from among such individuals that all human failures spring."  Alfred Adler


This is a point I have found myself guilty of from time to time. For the most part, I am fascinated in learning more about the specifics of the interests of others. However, I have noticed that from time to time, I can be quite disinterested and dismissive and rather quick to cast judgement. It's deplorable really. You know, it can happen so quick....You see someone at a party or function...and You disregard them because of the way they are dressed...or because of something you heard them say...or you have already formed an overall characterization of the individual based on how you have framed your interpretation of them in relationship to you...and have judgmentally decided that they are not a worthwhile connection for you to foster here....a real disregard taking place here....Or....this has happened in particular instances....where I dismissed myself as not being of enough caliber to associate myself with the likes of that which interests me in getting to know further. Strange relations...

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having allowed relationships with others to suffer as a result of disregarding the other person....persons.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having a self-interested attitude about relationships...where the relationship with another is strictly to feed my self-interest,,,and that we are in relationship because of this particular point of agreed upon interest and or obsession.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having great difficulty developing relationships with others who do not share my primary self-interests and or obsessions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for negating the development of relationships through common mutual interests as a result of getting stuck within the particulars of differentiating interests.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being selfish in taking the time to get to know the overall character of another.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being heavy in judgement in relationship to myself and others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying and judging whether or not it is appropriate for me to show interest in another from the perspective of whether or not another's body language is suggesting to me that they are open and inviting.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to communicate with the types of people who do not present themselves as open and inviting.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for presenting myself as disinterested and the complete opposite of open and inviting.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying and validating myself within being close minded and unapproachable.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying others to be stuck...and fucked in their own close mindedness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being rather dismissive of the overall potential of humanity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to take the initiative to get to know someone who has resistance and is apprehensive about opening themselves up.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being inconsiderate of others who are somewhat close minded.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have existed as rather close minded from the perspective of being dismissive of those who I define as not being totally aligned with my thoughts and interests.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating dissonance in relationship to other people as a result of having reactionary judgement to the particular actions of participation I witness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting my learning potential in moments of dismissiveness where I allow my reaction in a particular moment to get the better of me...and I therefore justify the perpetuation of dissonance in relationship to the person I am in immediate proximity to and towards.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging and justifying my status standing of character as being of less than  enough caliber to actually associate with the likes of such and such characters.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent to which the superiority and inferiority interplay of relationships can only exist to the extent to which I accept and allow it to exist within myself....and therefore whenever I am triggered by a particular point of superiority of inferiority, the opportunity is being presented to me as the gifting chance to remediate the relationship disagreement within myself...and therefore my outer world as the mirror of my inner reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the problematic nature of self-interest from the perspective of only really regarding the desires and interests of oneself as being totally and completely separate from the desires and interests of others....to such an extent where the belief exists that it is best to ignore others because that is how I have chosen to treat myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for ignoring others as a result of making believe that I actually want to ignore myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for ignoring myself.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding myself within looking at others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for ignoring the support and assistance of others as being integral to the best interest of myself and others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to share interests.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for encouraging selfishness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying selfishness to exist in a polarity relationships to selflessness...as like the marker of either being rich or poor...

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a polarized dissonance as a result of my relationships towards the words "rich" and "poor".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for associating rich with superiority and poor with inferiority...and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for perpetuating the continuance of a split/divide between character personas as a result of how I have allowed the word relationships to exist within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding that in fact the best wording and world potential exists in and as each and every single being.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding the extent to which my word relationship characterizations have influenced the state of worldly affairs in which exist both inside and outside of myself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be limited by emotion and or feeling energetic reactions. I realize how I am able to in fact learn from every emotion and or feeling energetic reaction as a part of the learning process realization in understanding Self here.

When and as I see myself neglecting to regard the interest of another, I stop and breathe...I re-focus my attention upon the interest and service of another...as I see realize and understand the desire to serve...and I see and realize how living in a way that is giving is in fact in the best interest of all Life Here.

I commit myself to Live in a way that is the Best giving to Life.

I realize and understand the effectiveness of relationship agreements is within and as the interest of each other.

I realize and understand that sharing is caring, regardless of whether or not the particular sharing is well received in the moment of sharing.

I realize and understand that We exist here within a time where we are actually learning how to share and care effectively...and that throughout history there has been a polarized dissonance towards sharing and caring.....Sharing and Caring being synonymous key elements to effective harmonious get together's as the key to our Life together here on planet Earth as the way in which best serves the desired interest of all Life Here.

I commit myself to support the development of Life potential.

I commit myself to sharing and caring for Life.

I commit myself to utilizing my vocabulary effectively and efficiently to assist and support the flourishing of Life potential.

I commit myself to enjoying the Creation process.

I commit myself to enjoying the process Journey to Life as What is best for all Life here.

I commit myself to relationship mastery in all ways best for everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment