important shit

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Day 687 - Natural Learning Abilities




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding nor really considering that it is possible that I have tremendous natural learning abilities that I have not in fact yet developed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that my natural learning abilities appear and come naturally without any effort on my part.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing there to be special talents in this world that are beyond my ability to comprehend.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that I exist within and as limited comprehension towards and as the potential to understand and realize everything here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for finding it difficult to process information beyond a conscious level of programming.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing the self-trust that is required in existing in awareness beyond consciousness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that I am separate from all the information that exists here in the universe.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that to understand and realize all the information that exists....that I must primarily look and understand everything that exists outside of myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and considering the fact that everything that exists outside of myself also in fact exists inside myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not really taking the time to question my potential abilities to excel in various capacities in a plethora of areas and abilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for blindly trusting in others information as being the source codes of authority...and therfore within taking such an approach....placing myself as less then the information of others that I believe to be beyond my comprehension.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing it possible for information to exist infinitely beyond my comprehension.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to intimately acquaint myself with my unlimited access to information here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not really taking the time to question my potential by looking within the depths of myself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for sometimes trusting in others more than I am williing to trust within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the ridiculous absurdity of placing my self-trust outside of myself...as like being separate from inside myself....I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating myself from others here...and within that creating a dissonance in self-trust relationship here,

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that my access to communicating and relating to all things here is mostly restricted and is not in fact possible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for regarding all Life that is not human as like a sort of inferior life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding I how restricted my communication access to all life here as a result of believing myself to be superior to all other sorts of life here...as a result of my inherent design programming.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking on common beliefs and perceptions about my reality as absolute truths...without actually really investigating such points for myself....but within this...just kind of copying and mimicking the basic general perceptions about how in fact existence is here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have been careless in creating beliefs/perceptions about how life in fact exists.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to explore the depths of my abilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for becoming some what complacent within my beliefs and general accepted and allowed programming/conditioning.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to be an actual real living individual here on this planet as a being that really, critically thinks and speaks for oneself from the starting point of and as the regard for what is best for all life...as the realization and understanding that what is best for all Life...includes myself within and as the best equation....programming.....creation here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for blindly agreeing with people just for the sake of agreeing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding my magnificent teaching abilities....and that I am in fact, first and foremost a student of myself here....as like my relationship and agreement to myself here exists as both a teacher and a student....and that I have in fact a profound ability to educate and inform myself through and as the process of self-investigation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that only some people are in fact able to develop....or have the girt of a photographic memory.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not really questioning my ability to utilize my mind for maximum benefit and ability.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not really investigating my mind....specifically my mind existing here as a physical thing....which is a vastly profound technology that I am able to play and work with in and as my creative expression of myself here to the benefit of and as what is best for Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for dismissing most amazing abilities and potential as a resulting form of justification and excuse....because most people are not exercising such marvelously tremendous abilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying many things as impossible because I am not currently able to excel within these particular point effectively at the moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a sub-servant relationship towards information.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perceive myself as less than information.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the practicality of standing equal with all information existing here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating particular dissonances within myself in regards to various types of information.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for complicating the realization of myself within and as my relationship with "Information"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing information that I am not consciously well versed within...as like having committed many hours to consciously verbalizing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that to become a professional within any particular area of study must take at least 10 000 hours.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not really utilizing and applying the realization that within knowing how to do any particular thing extraordinarily well....that knowing and ability can in fact be related into any and all areas as a way to accelerate self-mastery in other less play/worked with points...and that the potential for self-master...development...skill is really rather quite limitless.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding my learning potential exists within and as my relationship with my self here....and that extends to all parts of myself here....as like all of my cells....all of everything here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to explore various pathways of potential connections.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how profound our capacity to learn is in fact....and that we are in fact able to make profound and magnificent connections from all sorts of points...words...things...as like everything is relative here...and all ways all ways...the support is here...in and as everything here.

When and as I see myself being dismissive of being able to in fact learn how to be effective within a point, I stop and breathe, I check myself before I perpetuate a suppression of myself....I realize and understand I have tremendous capabilities and a strong ability to learn and and expand my ability. I commit myself to stop creating limitations on my learning potential.

I commit myself to developing my natural learning potential.

I commit myself to exploring my natural learning ability.

I commit myself to questioning the possibilities of myself here.

I commit myself to playing and working with my potential abilities/skills here.

I commit myself to to work and play with the sharing of my realizations here.

I commit myself to my utmost potential.

I commit myself to learning from the starting point of work and play.

I commit myself to allowing myself to enjoy my work and my play.

I commit myself to self-enjoyment here.

I commit myself to challenge myself in expanding my abilities and skills.

I commit myself to the regard as what is best for all life is in fact best for me.

I commit myself to substantiate myself as One and Equal with all Life here.

I commit myself to stand one and equal with all information here.

I commit myself to work and play with Information in all ways best for all Life here.

I commit myself to working and playing with my creative self-expression within and as the structured and unstructured use of information here.

I commit myself to self-trust.

I realize self-trust is paramount in and as my natural learning abilities.

I commit myself to my natural learning abilities.

I commit myself to developing....working and playing with my photographic memory potential.

I commit myself to assisting and supporting the advent of profound education in and as the  development and expression of awesome living potential.




No comments:

Post a Comment