important shit

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Day 684 - Profound




What I find interesting is that everything here is really rather profound. I mean the fact that I am here typing on the computer as an accumulation of networking relations really... I mean how many relationships are networking within the physical body?

What I find interesting is everything here. There is so much here! I really enjoy communication!

Communication is like a communion of sorts as like a common I see a connection or tie on...
Well, maybe communication isn't always portrayed and express as a sharing of a connection....In some particular instances it is the exact opposite of such circumstances.

What I have noticed is that it is so awesome in enjoyment to speak from the starting point of agreement. What do I mean when I say to speak from the starting point of agreement? Well, first of all it starts from within yourself and the starting point relationship you have with the words you are speaking. To speak words from beyond the energetic friction and conflict of a disharmony. This is an interesting conundrum of sorts at times...because as a result of participating with others in communication, sometimes we are faced with momentary reactionary energy that comes up within ourself...and the energy is like a pull/push experience where there is a somewhat of a learned conditioned tendency to want to push the energy out of ourselves as a sort of reactionary response within our communication dialogue...because it's justified within our mind as being of a particular validity because of the energy/emotion connection and connotation.

What I have personally found to be quite cool, is to actually recognize the moment the reactionary energy surfaces within myself and to then take a breath and speak from a point of self trust that exists beyond the energy emotion reaction...where I create a real time direction harmony agreement within and as the words I am speaking which are in relationship to the person I am communicating with.

I am learning about how effective this is in articulating any information effectively.

What I find fascinating about this process of communication that we are all networked within is that we are all so sensitive within our communications and our very communication indicates our particular points of sensitivity because everyone is essentially existing within the same basic operating systems....meaning that we are dealing with language...our base method of conversing with one another is through language. Our language can be verbal or non verbal. I have noticed specific correlations with our physical body postured positions and our internal body acceptances and allowances which I see are indicative of our word world relationships.

I was having a discussion today with a fellow and we are talking about the ridiculousness that its very uncommon...and quite rare really that anyone has the vocabulary of all the words that makeup that parts and the processes of our physical body. We were discussing how doctors are very much specialized experts into particular areas of understanding of the physical body...and how there are family doctors who have a general understanding of the overall functioning process of the body. And, of course there are nurses who have a general understanding of a bunch of the processes in the body...But the point we were looking at is...."who really knows everything about the human physical body?"  I mean this is quite a fascinating question in and of itself. Because, we are all existing within and as our physical bodies here...yet the detailed specifics of our complete realization of ourselves existing within our physical bodies is a mystery of sorts...because we haven't really been educated into the extensive nature of all the detailed specifics.

In looking at this discussion I was having and sharing....it seemed quite peculiar that this point of ourselves would be negated...as like a non consideration really....or a something that is easily dismissive because it seems to complicated in being able to do the mathematical accounting for all the vocabulary that is somewhat foreign from regular dialogue on a regular basis.

We got into talking about the magnificence of the physical body as like a representation of planet earth and how perhaps the best way to design a world that is best for all Life would be in accordance with actually studying and understanding the human physical body and it's effectiveness in existing here as a networking harmony of relationship agreements.

In looking at why I have neglected to dedicate much time into understanding all the vocabulary and processes of the human physical body...I see that I created resistance towards such an investigation because of the idea/belief/justification that this is just too complex of an undertaking and that I don't know how long it would take for me to effectively have complete comprehension of myself here as the human physical body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making a belief/justification/idea that studying/realizing/knowing myself completely as the human physical body is just too complex of an undertaking and that because I don't know how long it will take for me to completely realize myself as the sum of all my parts here...I might as well forget about it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having a tendency to dismiss and resistance participating within things I define as being "too complex or too complicated" and "I don't know how I will do will get to the point of completion of such a complex investigation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the simplicity and profoundness of the statement," a journey of profound magnitude begins with the first movement"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing vocabulary that I do not know.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being resistant towards investigating things where there is a structured vocabulary I know nothing or almost nothing about.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to investigate things that will take a committed effort of time and patience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to gift myself the gift of "Investigation" into the areas that I do not know.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding that the "areas" I do not know are parts of myself I have yet to discover.

When and as I see myself being resistance and apprehensive about embarking upon new investigations and new discoveries, I stop and breathe, I see, realize and understand my profound potential to learn and explore effectively through the specific structured application of asking questions and doing the math within and as the deduction process in realizing the answer and solution to the question I asked....because I realize and understand myself to exist here as the question/answer/solution equal and one.

I commit myself to investigating all point I am resistant and apprehensive about.

I commit myself to stop making excuses and justifications as to why I need not expand my potential through self-investigative endeavors into that which I do not realize I know...but I am in fact questioning...

I commit myself to share myself.

I commit myself to seeing and realizing the profound insight that is always here

I commit myself to my best self constantly and consistently.

I commit myself to walk the process in expanding my relationship with words in learning through work and play with new vocabulary.

I commit myself to share my profound insights.

I commit myself to acknowledging profound insights.

I commit myself to profound greatness.

I commit myself to profound creation as the solution that is in all ways best for Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment