important shit

Thursday 28 May 2015

Day 745 - Supple

Image result for supple

Continuing from the post: Day 743 - The Irony of Effort

"One cannot work effectively well for a consistently long amount of time with a strong stamina to have excellent output performance if One isn't at ease within and as the work/play.

Isn't it fascinating that we often take this approach to stress even within our recreational activities?

Like for instance Golf:

The golf swing takes about 2 seconds to complete.  There has been soooo much information published about it.  Most golfers or people who have ever played golf....really really struggle with the game. The interesting thing about this...is a correlation to much effort...as like a point over exertion....and increased tension due to the mind chatter within the body while attempting to move through the swing.

The golf analogy is something i will open up more in blogs to come...this is somewhat of a teaser as to what is to come.

Stay tuned, Much to look at here:

Some key words of examination will be: Tension, Strain, Effort, Agreement, Logic, Emotion, Feeling, Golf, Irony, CoIncidences"



I find it interesting to look at the beginning above statement I made about working well for a long time...and i proceeded to give an example of how even within leisurely/recreational pursuits such as golf, where the swing takes about 2 seconds....the same point is true.  It's about our relationships within ourselves.  Now, perhaps this consideration and example, garners perspective into the questioning of "what is a long time?"  Because, 2 seconds is kind of a long time...when you consider that for example you can make a golf swing...and that such movement can move a ball 300 meters.


Some self-forgiveness in relationship to the points at hand:


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent to which Tension, Strain, Stress, Emotion, Feeling can in fact impede upon physical activity within as little or less than 2 seconds.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding to what an effect the thoughts/feelings/emotions I participate in have on my physical body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding that so much of the Effort about Work is created as a result of having a build up of emotion/feelings conflictual relationships within the body as One's vocabulary that is energetically polarized that contributed to the status standing of conflict/friction/tension/stress....which equates to less than one's actual living potential to express oneself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding the seemingly quick moments of thought and or feeling and emotion that comes up within my mind in relationship to participating within any activity/work/play/movement here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the supple quickness of myself here.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding how my mind has been assisting and supporting me as a tool of self-support in showing to me many, many examples of "subtle quickness".

I see, realize and understand how I can direct myself in and as a moment as supple quickness.

I see, realize and understand how I can correct myself within a moment with supple quickness....because it's just as easy to correct/remediate a point of dissonance that is revealed to me in my mind...as it is for the point to come up...so in this regard...I see the practicality in balancing myself within time as like to make the decision to no longer linger in time as a continuously perpetuating build up of tension...as a result of resisting to live as "subtle quickness" within myself from and as the perspective of immediate application when and as I see a movement of dissonance within myself that reflects the accumulation of past moment acceptances and allowances that i have stored within my body/mind as moments/points of tension/stress/strain/dissonance


To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment