important shit

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Day 722 - Cooler Than Cool Is Cold as Ice

Image result for cool to cold



It's interesting to see from a perspective of temperature how closely related Cool and Cold are. Is there an exact point/temperature reading that defined the bounds of Cool and Cold?  What's interesting is that Cool and Cold Compliment One Another! I see this as a movement play...the transition in direction as the change so gradual it's barely noticeable untill it's like dead obvious.

In my previous blog I mentioned the point of Cold Water therapy. I implore you to play with the point!

A point of support in making a great experience for you is to test the point gradually. Meaning it may not be the most practical to play with the extreme cold temperature as your body is not maybe so accustomed to it. perhaps work within the spectrum of Warm and Cool....and kind of play with it....in degrees of warmth and then push it into degrees of Cool....and depending on how this goes, maybe push the temperature back up to warm...and maybe even hot. Now throw it all the way down low...like real low...or not that low at all.  The point here is to play with the temperature gauge yourself in getting yourself acquainted with the water flow and feel as the temperatures you are.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining the word Cool as a positive thing...specifically with the positive feeling energy of Superiority....while at the same time being somewhat conflicted within the point where to hear that it is Cool outside can invoke a sort of Inferiority type energy experience of emotion as being less than as good a temperature as it could be if it was warm outside.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having conflicted definitions within myself as the word Cool...where I have one context meaning a positive energetic reaction and another context meaning an negative energetic reaction.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create polarized reactions to COOL.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how holding onto polarized energy within myself with specific regards to COOL is rather restricting and a strangle hold of sorts in actually being able to live the word Cool without potential nuclear disaster at any given moment based up the unstable relationship elements within and as my world here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the chemistry of myself here as a concoctions of words...and where the meanings are out of wack with various types of conflicting contexts as like a contradictory friction within myself that has the potential to be a disaster waiting to happen as like my very own self defined doomsday.  I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding the irony of and as my word and world relationships here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making believing a preference towards self-destruction as opposed to self-perfection and self-empowerment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for using the differences within and as words as a detriment to myself development here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the art of communication from and as the starting point of sounding the song so it can be sung as like the flow you make as like a cake that it baked....yes it can rhyme....regardless of the time....it doesn't matter...Things are fine so long as you speak from the heart as the epitome self-realization as the all together Earth here, as the anagram play is clear...and there's little to no fear in sharing dimensions from the sea of seeing things here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get mixed up in the polarity play of comparison, while not realizing that everything is complimentary. I realize and understand that some compliments are not so complimenting and maybe even out of line as questionable all together...nonetheless...compliments are complimentary....just like complimentary angles are always the Right angles. I see realize and understand that when we learn to compliment each other in our endeavors this is in fact the weather that will produce a prosperous harvest for things are taking root in the plants that were planned for as the seeds of seeing things through to fruition as the sweet delight of the guts of the matter created here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the subtle degree in variance from shifting from cool to cold as the attitude I am presenting.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying the transition in attitude from a starting point of stubborn disregard for the patience required to stop myself from perpetuating the strain of my own self-appoint strain as like the creation of internal agony as a result of sword used improper as the meaning of words smeared within myself as less than complimentary in creating that which is most Awesome.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting caught up in being right that I forgot the whole point of what in fact is Complimentary....because in my quest to be Right...I created the apparent wrong as a win/lose scenario where the game is on,,,,keeping score within myself...whether i beat myself or lose to myself...either way it's a loss...because so long as there is a divide within one there is a split up a breakup...and when the whole point of standing together as one here...alone is undone.,..well, we have a humpty dumpty what a great fall.  I realize the absurd ridiculousness of getting my tongue tied as the word definitions I accept and allow that conflict with the common sense best applications Life is all ways What's Best.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being mad about patience..as like regarding others as patients and being upset that I started the doctors practice of building bridges of support through and as the practice of Patience. I realize and understand the real meaning of patience isn't some long con energetic deception ploy of a play where it's a fight all the way,...rooted in clever deceit. No, I realize and understand the practical everyday sharing of Patience is what Keeps Opportunity and Potential Live and Well as the Farmer tending to his field...Everyday garnering the field of dreams, the scientific art of knowing how to be careful for what You wish for!


To be Continued



No comments:

Post a Comment