important shit

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Day 727 - Planting

Image result for planting


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding my physical body and Beingness as the soil for my mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding the gardening of my physical body, beingness and mind as the specifics of what I accept and allow to plant within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the practical support within uprooting the plants within myself that are less than what is best for life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding the specifics of my mind as gardening tool for my body and beingness here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having disregarded the simplicity of gardening.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the Earth as One Garden Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding myself within and as a Garden Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the interconnectedness of all Life Here within and as the Garden/Earth

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the Mind as Specific Tool that is designed to assist and support the best potential growth of myself/body/beingness/garden growth as the epitome of Creation here from the perspective of Oneness and Equality existing together as the starting point of Creation Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for dismissing points within my mind, without questioning the practical living application of such things.  I realize and understand the self-responsibility within and as tool maintenance...as the self-responsibility to direct my mind from the starting point of Oneness and Equality as the realization and knowing that what is best for all Life is always best.

I commit myself to self-direction and self-investigation within and as my mind as what I have accepted and allowed. I commit myself to utilize my mind as a tool to support my body and beingness here.

I realize the my body, beingness and mind as a trinity of self-support here from the perspective of Oneness and Equality as what is best for all Life here.

I am grateful for my Body, Beingness and Mind Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent to which I can utilize my Mind as Creative Tool here to support me within and as my Creative Potential here.

I commit myself to exercising/expressing my creative potential here as what is best for Life.

I commit myself to stand as an example of and as Creative Potential Here.

I commit myself to Creating a Life for myself as Heaven on Earth.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted the Creation of Myself as Heaven on Earth Here...manifested as Physical Togetherness Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the birthing of myself here as Heaven on Earth as the Physical process where my mind is merged within and as physicality here as the physical world....where it's like there is no more mental dissonance....that the birthing of Oneself as Heaven on Earth is the end of mental dissonance.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having at times judged the birthing process here. I commit myself to breath by breath birth myself as the physical movement manifestation of Heaven on Earth Here.

I commit myself to creative enjoyment within both work and play

No comments:

Post a Comment