important shit

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Day 731 - Golden Ticket

Image result for golden ticket


Continuing from my previous post, "Day 730 - Coming Out of Retirement"


"A realization that has become clear to me is that Yes, Indeed I do have a Golden Ticket and this Golden Ticket is in fact my Potential Here...and the thing is...I Require to Use My Golden Ticket...and I cannot just save it away and avoid it for a long time later.....that is foolish....My Golden Ticket has the Most Value Now...and The Value Of My Golden Ticket Gets More Valuable every day I Exercise it....like a card I got to pay/play with as the decisions I make." (Day 730 - Coming out of Retirement)


Within this and continuing from my post yesterday there is much self-forgiveness I would like to share.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting long term commitment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing long term commitment to get in the way of short term commitments and my overall ability to have fun.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for regarding "long term commitment" as burden and something that is tedious in a way i don't want to deal with.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing long term commitment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making a conflict of sorts between "short term commitment" and "long term commitment".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have created my life from the starting point of self-interest linked to my emotions and feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting movement if I am not experiencing a positive energy about doing such movement

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining retirement living as the enthrallment within feed positive energy pursuits.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting overwhelmed within the point of long term planning.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to actually really sit with myself and take the time to look at what I would like as some long term plans.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for always kind of reacting to the point of long term planning and being quit to judge and dismiss the point as being limiting and taking away from my day to day living.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the purposeful living within creating long term plans.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the flexibility and adaptability within long term planning that it can be a fun thing and isn't a prison sentence,,,but in fact the complete opposite.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having spent many years not really caring or daring to push the development of long term planning.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how this past decade has been like a testing phase of sorts where I have been investigating and looking at possible avenues to take myself within as a point of long term planning.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring some structure and order in my life from the perspective of creating long term plans for myself to be able to move into fruition/actualization.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding how to create long term plans for myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for placing long term and short term goals within conflict with each other and for not realizing how I can utilized these two opposite points as being complimentary in bringing to fruition both the short term plans and the long term plans.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understand how ridiculous it is pit things against one another that can very easily be complementary.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to regularly check my maps as the plans i create for myself in both the short term and the long term.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not taking my life seriously from the perspective of long term planning.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for kind of neglecting myself as the creator of my life from and as the perspective that My Wish is My Command...and that I am capable of being very specific and exact within my life planning and also at times be quite adaptable.



No comments:

Post a Comment