important shit

Sunday 29 March 2015

Day 720 - Income Tax

Image result for income tax



I think Income Tax is total fucking bullshit.  From my perspective it is a total scam.  This blog here today is not an investigation of the law in which exists in regards to Income Tax.  This blog here today is in regards to the emotions I have accepted and allowed to exist as a Reaction to Income Tax.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get angry about "Income Tax".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for projecting blame in regards to the existence of "Income Tax".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting frustrated about "Income Tax".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting emotionally frustrated with people who believe "Income Tax" makes sense.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience myself as being victimized by "Income Tax".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being self-righteous in regard to "Income Tax".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being impatient within communicating with others about "Income Tax".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking offense to people who do not give a shit about "Income Tax" and just pay somebody to take care of it for them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that "Income Tax" is total fucking bullshit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking "Income Tax" is a scam.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding that forgiving myself for something doesn't make the point more or less true but in fact it is a point of self-responsibility in removing the dissonance between oneself and the point. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to let go of the negative energy within myself in regards to Income Tax.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having created difficulty for myself in releasing the negative energy associated with things that are negative.  Within this, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that if I were to get rid of the negative energy about such points than perhaps the point would be mistakenly disregards as not negative anymore.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for conditioning myself to think and see in and as reactions where it's like I have become accustomed to associate a positive or negative energetic value with the words/things I see.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing making mistakes as a result of releasing myself from negative or positive energetic possession.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding the absurd ridiculousness of fearing to let go of the positive/negative energy experience/reaction to things in this world because then things would no longer be the same. Within this, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have been fearing change.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to change energetic relationships out of fear that I don't know what will come of them and to a certain extent all I have ever known is relationships from the starting point of reaction as energetic experience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I allowed the words "income tax" to exist as negative energy triggers within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for placing myself in conflict with the words "income tax".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the absurd ridiculousness of placing myself in and as a war of words....where I am in a state of flux with regards to words as either a positive or negative or neutral reaction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining reaction to exist as something that is bad that is negatively charged, even though reactions can be positive energy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having a neutral energetic reaction towards "Income"...and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having a negative energetic reaction towards "tax".


To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment