important shit

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Day 709 - The Greatness of Gratitude

Image result for great attitude


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for polarizing the usage of Gratitude where I would believe that I can only be grateful for moment in which I have a positive reaction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how limiting my participation within Life is when one is within a state of reaction to events and situations whether they are positive or negative.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining gratitude with a positive energetic charge.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how to in fact practically live Gratitude Always.

I forgive myself for thinking that Gratitude is a selective thing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for associating gratitude with the giving of thanks and that I only need to give thanks sometimes...like when someone gives me something and they are expecting to hear thanks as like the social etiquette reciprocation appropriate response.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for learning about "thanks" from my parents from the perspective of being told to say "thank you" to people when the give me something...by kind of coercing me into it in the moment as a child.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I developed an apprehensiveness towards Gratitude and Giving/Living Thanks...'Thank You' as a result of experiencing a sort of coercion about the application of "thank you" and giving/living thanks...as like the implication that I am not it and that I have to become it.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding how I developed a sort of rebellious attitude and resistance toward the practical living of "gratitude as the greatest attitude"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I copied my parents.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the gratitude in Always for my parents.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the gratitude for Everything in Always.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding the Gratitude of myself in Always Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the absurd ridiculousness of selective usage and application of gratitude as a great attitude.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for half assing gratitude within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding gratitude.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding the embodiment of myself as Gratitude.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for faking to live words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the significance of ALWAYS all ways Assistance and Support as What is Best for All Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for Judging ALWAYS.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the absurd ridiculousness of judging ALWAYS.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to question how to in fact Live words as the embodiment of myself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the profound marvel that is here as the effective usage of words as the Potential existent within and as words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how the potential I see within words is in fact a reflection of the Potential that exists within Me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the difference between minimizing the application of Gratitude and maximizing the application of Gratitude as the Greatest attitude....and within this, I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding the profoundly absurd and ridiculousness of deliberately choosing to minimize the expression of Gratitude.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for going to great lengths in order to spite myself, as like justifying the suppression of greatness within myself...that I deliberately hid through blame and self-denial.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make sense of non sense because of a particular energetic push or pull experience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how my relationship development with words has been like a push or pull experience as like wanting to gravitate towards the word or away from the word...as like in both cases creating a sort of dissonance in myself regard towards the practical living of Words where the Words are either mostly positive/negative/neutral.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the Gratitude of Slowing down within myself to Stop the Energetic experience.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding the Gratitude of Grounding the experiences of Energetic reaction within real time moment to moment application, as the practical living realization and self-correction of self-forgiveness/love/gratitude here as who I am.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding gratitude within myself as a physical loving action...as like to see for real and care with careful consideration for all Life here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how great Gratitude is.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating myself from Gratitude.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing how Great Life is.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding the greatness of every moment here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying myself as less than the greatness of the moment Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing myself as One and Equal as the Greatness which is Life Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing less than Gratitude and Greatness for Life.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding the consequences of accepting and allowing less than Gratitude and Greatness for all Life here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting lost within self-righteousness as the result of not understanding or realizing Gratitude,

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my words to exist as less than Gratitude.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the Gratitude for WORDS.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding Words.

I commit myself to the Greatness of Words.

I commit myself to Greatness.

I commit myself to Gratitude as the Greatest living Attitude.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the application of self-forgiveness is in fact an action of Gratitude.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to gift and give gratitude to myself here....and that this is in fact a practical living self-responsibility....because I need to live gratitude for myself in order to be able to give/share Gratitude with All Life Here.

I commit myself to living the Gift of Gratitude.

I am Grateful for Gifting myself Gratitude, the Greatest Attitude.

I commit myself to Gratitude, the Greatest Attitude.


To Be Continued


No comments:

Post a Comment