important shit

Thursday 26 March 2015

Day 719 - Information Automation and Integration

Image result for information


Information is Everything.  We are It. Tag.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating feelings and or emotions as reactions to seeing/reading particular bits of information.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for categorizing information within myself within and as a spectrum of energy as like an aura/field that I artificially invested into as a sort of belief/idea/judgement that spawned out of my initial reactions within and as my first meeting/introduction to said bit of information.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how much opportunity exists in every moment to face my acceptances and allowances as the particular energy dynamics I exist within as Information/Word relationships.  I realize and understand that I can specifically feel the energetic definitions within myself.  I realize and understand that as I participate in my day to day living my reactions to and from particular points of information is automated as like the why or why not of point's of attraction....like/dislike...energy feedback,

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging the energy feedback I experience within myself as I am discovering parts of myself that I wasn't really aware of what and how I was existing within and as the point. I realize vulnerability is required in opening self up to see what one has kept hidden from awareness.

I forgive myself forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist slowing myself down at times when the potential exists for me to go into deeper investigations within myself and garner new insight and awareness about what I have been accepting and allowing within and as mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the process from consciousness to awareness is not a sometimes things, but is in fact here always in and as all ways.

I realize that by listening to my voice in each moment of participation I can hear exactly what it is I am accepting and allowing within myself as I speak each word...and that the sound is specifically structured as a direct point of feedback which indicates any particular energetic energies/mind possessions.

I realize that my body movements are indicators of the acceptances and allowances within myself and that specifically the unconscious body movement in relation to participating with others in my environment are very revealing into and as the nature of my acceptances and allowance.  I realize there is so much communication support available here to read.  I realize the support within reading the information existent here as various dynamics of physical body support. I realize and understand that information also exists here as like the energy body....where it's like from the body this energy has been manufactured as particular resonances that are rooted in the pain/conflict/abuse/friction/trauma of not realizing and understanding oneself here as One and Equal with Everything.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the absurd ridiculousness of trying to hide and or distract myself from specific acceptances and allowances that I know I can investigate/explore more and that will lead to new found awareness within myself that I have been resisting to be/become/exercise/express/live as part of my individual response abilities here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I create and perpetuate confusion within myself and restrict my ability to excel in and as self-mastery in managing/directing my reality as a result of splitting my focus from time to time...where I accept and allow a resistance to totally commit to looking at and opening up one point....and moving through that one point completely, before I go into the next point.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking and believing and fearfully living within and as the automation of having many things on my mind from time to time...and within this allow myself to get discombobulated in my ability to function at an elite level of mastery and performance as an expression of excellence in and as each application/participation/task/activity I direct myself within and as.

I realize and understand the simplicity of focus on one point at a time as the Key to excellence in the specifics of performance of the activity/task/sport/work/play/writing...

I realize and understand the support we give to our self-development as the point of awareness and self-mastery when and as we commit ourself to existing within and the one point.  Meaning, if we are giving a lecture....we are immersed within and as the sharing of ourselves as the lecture...present within the point completely...here for everyone participating in receiving the lecture you are giving.  Another example is in playing a sport...where you commit yourself to moving within and as the point as response abilities to perform where the mind is engaged as a tool/map of support to aid in looking/seeing what is the best move/play to perform/exercise...and this is, with practice becomes a continuous dance and flow where it's a total working play...where you playing is a result of the work that you are doing as the player working here as the one reading/process/seeing/looking/directing the point at hand here.

I commit myself to enhancing my specificity in working with One point at a time.

When and as I see myself attempting to work with too much at once, I stop and breathe, have a smile as the realization of knowing what uselessness it is in trying to do too much at once...especially from the perspective of fear....where the application of fucking yourself by taking on too much at once becomes a sort of righteous justification that is motivated through fear.  I look at the various points that I am trying to juggle that is causing this confusion of how to best move myself...I simplify the mathematics of the points within myself and establish a clear specific number one point and then I begin with it and from there into the next point...and so with this approach I create a plan as how to best move through a series of points that were initially regarded as a big conglomeration of points all variously connected without any specific structured ordered direction for best application.  I realize I am capable of accomplishing many more tasks and performing the specifics of each and every task at a level of greatness that cannot be achieved within myself when I don't commit myself completely to the narrowness of focus, from and as the perspective of staying present in the moment with just the one point.  I realize my effectiveness in moving points becomes an acceleration point where I am able to begin directing the next point as I finish the previous one....where there is a relationship from going from one thing to the next and as I get detailed into my awareness specificity as i go from one move to the next I can enjoy the detailed specifics of my application.

I commit myself to enjoying the detailed specifics of my application/process here from consciousness to awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment