important shit

Sunday 9 November 2014

Day 669 - Work and Play




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having a negative energetic charge in relationship to Work.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having a positive energetic charge in relationship to Play.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that I can counteract Work having a negative energetic charge by attaching Play to work with a positive energetic charge.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a sort of neutral energetic relationship with regards to work and play.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having a preference towards play over work.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating opposition towards work in play...as like having these words existing within me as opposing forces.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring Work to be Play.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for struggling to always have a harmonious balance between work and and play.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to give up play time in order to take on more work time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing the responsibility of creating more work for myself and less play.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that for work to exist without play is for work to exist without enjoyment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to require to work without having enjoyment within the work that I am doing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating conflict within my effectiveness in maximizing my working potential as a result of having a preference towards spending my time playing sports/games.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having always the idea that I should look to minimize the amount of work I do and maximize the amount of time I play.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist exercising my working potential.

I forgive myself for being in opposition towards work.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for connecting work to a point of survival that I have to do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting upset that I live in a reality where work is required and to a certain degree enforced as a necessity...while at the same time play is not regarded as being an equal necessity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging myself for creating so much play time for myself when in fact I live in a world where a tremendous amount of abuse and suffering exists...and that there is much work to be done in order to remediate the situation to an optimum/harmonious balance of both work and play.

I realize that in order for the World in which I live to get to a point of assistance and support for all life to have an optimum and harmonious balance of work and play requires a tremendous amount of work.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to let go of leisurely pursuits so that I can take on more Working responsibilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding the opportunity that exists for me to Work as a Leader within the Wold System.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having the attitude that I don't really want the responsibility of having to work very much and that I would rather focus on having free time for myself to be playing and learning how to play better.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having a procrastination attitude towards Work and within this directly comparing Work to Play...as like Work being of less value to me than Play time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being apprehensive about creating Work for myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having a preference for only engaging myself within Work that doesn't really seem like Work and could be definitely be regarded as Play.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having judgment about myself as being selfish from the perspective of only really regarding myself and no other life within not wanting to Work and and Wanting to Play as much as Possible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that even looking at this point of creating more Work and Responsibility for myself is stupid...and like why would anyone want to create more work for themselves.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for dismissing the need for me to be a Working Professional within the World System and that I do not really require to be educated within the various professional fields of study because there is already so many professionals working within the various fields of study...and thus there is already, seemingly more than enough people Working.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for when I was a child, creating this idea about not really needing to contribute to society because there is already so many people contributing to the way society functions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abdicating my self-responsibility for the ways in which I function/participate within society.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for logically reasoning as a child that I do not require to involve myself within a position of importance or significance within society because there is already so many people looking after these positions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having some shame and judgement about acknowledging my resistances to taking on Work and dedicating myself to laboring the facilitation of great change within Our World System that is best for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not pushing myself as hard as I am physically able to push myself within Laboring great change within the Word System.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as a sort of outcast in the word system from the perspective of deliberately minimizing my Work/Labor within the world system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to take responsibility for the World System that I participate within.


To Be Continued


No comments:

Post a Comment