important shit

Thursday 13 November 2014

Day 671 - The Confusion of Polarity




So, I've come to notice how when things get complicated in my life....it's because there is conflict in my word relationships....like where there is this dissonance....and I mean...it's like I've been incorporating dissonance/polarity/separation in my vocabulary....ever since I fist started hearing/learning words.

So, what I am working on.,..and this is an ongoing happening...work in progress....something I am committed to is purifying my vocabulary...as the law of my being here...

So, What does this all really mean....like what am I saying here?

It's all a relationship play I see...

So,

When words exist in me as like a war.....meaning like vs dislike....a harmony vs disharmony....positive vs negative....a comparison and contrast type of thing.....Well this I've come to see as a bit of a mind jab that I've done onto myself....which creates friction/conflict in my ability to actually move....it's like creating a stuckness of a freeze if you will....like being stoned....a stone statue...stuck in a particular state of flux....and ironically...not wanting to see how stuck I am...and then being in some sort of denial...where justification comes into play as the problems that be....being like outside of myself...and beyond myself....like other this other stuff that seems so unrelatable...though the funny thing is is that all is relative here.

So,

An interesting and simplistic point...profound really....is the consideration that everything here....regardless of the shape/form/mold/size/signifgance/presence....is a part in the total makeup of everything here....like Here as Substance...and we are all a one of a kind it...

So, looking at words...everything...as a one of a kind it...is a cool perspective in stepping out of the veils of ignorance....the forced separation...believed separation,,,when in fact all is bound together here....whether we like it or not....

OK,

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating separation within my world and word relationships..

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for subscribing to the belief and notion that everything is something separate from me...like beyond any oneness and equality...where there's an inherent simplicity to everything here really.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for finding it difficult to not make relationship associations in some real of polarity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for polarizing my mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking it is natural for me to create relationships from the starting point of polarity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how real relationships are formed out of an absence of polarity....a working together....an agreement of sorts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the contract law of acceptances and allowances here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting my words....and relationships...and not seeing the relationship connection here....and within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking my words and relationships for granted.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for placing expectations upon my relationships from the perspective of polarity...as like lacking the regard to really see things for what they are.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting the patience within in a moment to actually move myself beyond a perceptual stuckness as like a word lock....and within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for confusing myself within my vocabulary.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to untangle the word webs of particular energetic separation from the core of my belonging here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing the simplicity of moment to moment management....as the remedy and method as how to change the course of history....as I work with problems and turn them into solutions...as I learn to see and understand how things work...I can take the so called impossible and make it the I am possible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to dwell in the past and thrive in the future....all the while missing out on the present moment and opportunity here as the actual gift which is in fact Life here in and as the here of the moment.

When and as I see myself casting judgement upon things, I stop and breathe, I question my action...I look to see if I am in fact supporting the creation of harmony of disharmony in and as myself creation here.

I commit myself to Life Harmony....self-correcting the disharmony I have created.

I commit myself to emptying myself completely....so that I can begin a new....like the simplicity of breathing here....where I take it all in...and I hold everything....and then I give it all away....and then I begin again...as like the continuous flow of a give and take relationship as simple as the breath I take,,,,yet, not to dismiss the complexity of all the simple considerations considered within doing the math and accounting for all things...as the support structure within the simplicity of the give and receive relationship.....

I commit myself to knowing the accounting of myself here.

I commit myself to stop complicating my relationships.

I commit myself to simplifying my relationships here.

I commit myself to a life time agreement here as what's best for  All Life is best for me...because I am a part of all Life here.

I commit myself to doing my part here.

I commit myself to playing my part here.

I commit myself to working my part here.

I commit myself to sharing my part here.

I commit myself living my part here.

I commit myself to self-forgiving my part here.

I commit myself to self-correcting my part here.

I commit myself to my part here.

I commit myself to being here.

I commit myself to creating a World that is best for all parts here.

I commit myself to valuing all Life/Words here equally.

I commit myself to practically living Oneness and Equality.

No comments:

Post a Comment