important shit

Saturday 22 November 2014

Day 674 - The Fee Our







This blog is a continuation from my previous blog, "Day 673 - Fear is the Fare we Pay".

My sharing today is a presentation of my creative investigation....a work and play with my writing focused on "Fear"....the word....the relationship.....Fear itself.....an entity....a structured being here....

Note: this is a work in play:

"Liberated from our fear".....this is a quote I heard....which I questioned....???

If You are not Afraid of
Fear itself...You
Can do Anything


You can only Fear-less
When You Stop Fearing More...
Be Fear less


Fee Our


You can only pay less
When you Stop Paying More


What We accept and allow is our Measure of Fear...Life...Death...Value...Vote...Democracy...Creation
--> ONE MAN ONE VOTE...VOTE FOR WHAT'S BEST


TO FEAR LESS IS THE PRACTICAL LIVING APPLICATION OF SELF-FORGIVENESS... BECAUSE!


TO LIVE FEAR LESS is Self-Perfection process because this is practical living self-forgiveness...Where You Face Fear and remediate by continuing on into and as the Creation and Manifestation of Sound without the bounds of resistance...The point of "till here no further" do I allow myself to be bound and restrained by the experience of Fear.


Who Am I With Fear?
Who Am I Without Fear?


Have I Created Fear Itself? Hasn't Everything Created itself as a result of Everything Itself?


How do I Practically Value/Support/Assist Fear as what is best for myself/All Life Here?


Is there a difference between me supporting Fear and Fear Supporting Me?


Can Disharmony only exist within an Unbalanced Relationship?
Meaning:
If I stand One and Equal with Fear Here...and Fear stands One and Equal with me Here...We are managing a relationship that doesn't require management...Because here We Stand together individually accountable for Our Standing Arrangement here.


So, My standing Arrangement here is that I stand Alone as One and Equal...means... Standing in Agreement together with/as Life All One and Equal Here....Which is the Natural order of Learning the Accounting Responsibility of Harmonious Work/Play/Sound...Expression...Orgasm...Agreement...Unification...Creation...Heaven and Earth Here together as One


The testaments of time are the Living Words that can be repeated again and again as the Song and Sound that goes On and On and On as the Eternal Here that is Always All Ways Best for All. Here Hear.


To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment