important shit

Saturday 8 November 2014

Day 668 - Devotion






Continuing from my previous blog: "Charisma"


"Within looking up the dictionary definition of Charisma, I had a reaction to seeing Devotion within the definition....and I thought, 'I can't use Charisma...it's too religious...I don't want to attract devotion...people being devoted'. So, what I do next is slow myself down, I say, 'Wait a minute here, lets look more closely at the word Devotion...perhaps I am jumping to conclusions as my reaction relationship towards Devotion was rather self-evident. So, I looked at the dictionary definition of Devotion. What I realized is that devotion is not limited to religious ideology and that Devotion can be applied within anything and everything that We do as Devotion can be described as aCommitment....and a Loving Loyalty and Enthusiasm within Our participations Here. So, obviously I realized that Devotion is pretty cool support and enhances self-expression/self-enjoyment/sharing-is-caring."


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for limiting my ability to live Devotion as an expression of myself that is best for all life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I compromise my effectiveness of living my full potential within my self-expression from moment to moment as a resulting consequence within and as as my relationship with words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I created a religious conflict towards the Devotion and within that justified the practical support that Devotion enables within and as Self-Commitment and Self-Discipline.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to be associated with the word Devotion as a result of believing that I will be confused and misinterpreted as some sort of religious type.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for diminishing the value of a word as a result of seeing one particular relationship association that I do not think is cool.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting temporary lost within the context of word associations...and within that...using such particular contexts to my detriment....to actually impair my ability to utilize what is best within and as my investigation of a particular Word...in this specific example....Devotion. I do see/realize/understand/know....how this one example here within word relationships/associations/contexts is connected and reflects myself standing starting point to every word that exists within myself.....Meaning....that it is a personal responsibility to let go of that which does not support me within and as word relationships...and at the same time...hold onto that which is in fact great within Words/relations/associations/contexts.

I commit myself to continuing to build strength within my vocabulary by investigating all Words and keeping what is good and disposing of what is bad...so that within this...I create sound relationships as word that form the law of my being here...as the way how to practically live words effectively that can stand and remain here through and as the testaments of time.

When and as I see myself having a reaction/energy about a Word...I stop and breathe as the means necessary to create the space and time to slow myself down and actually examine/investigate the nature of my Word relationship here...and within this...I look to make sure the engineering of my Word relationship is engineered in a way that is structurally sound...so that it exists beyond the conflict of a relationship of terms...and into and as an upstanding stability point of eternal value that will always remain.

I commit myself to practically living words as the Keys/Tools to effectiveness within and as the building and development of plans/structures/creations that are in fact always best for Life.

I am grateful for taking the time to investigate Charisma. I have bestowed and entrusted myself with Charisma. As a result of taking on such a responsibility within myself, I see how I have expanded my opportunity to Create...and how as a result of this, the opportunity and present opened up within Charisma as Devotion...and I am grateful for this. I see how my self-responsibility in self-education as words continuously expands my potential/expression/Life as the gifts that is continuously opened up and played with...like I am so grateful for all the Life Support and Enhancement within and as Words.

I commit myself to working and playing with Words.

I Devote myself to sharing my satisfaction within working/playing/investigating the nature of my relationship with Words.

I welcome and encourage the harmonious balance within and as the dynamics of Working and Playing with our Word and World Here.

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment