important shit

Thursday 29 May 2014

Day 641 Tree Planting Chapter 5 Moving Myself

 

Tree Planting Chapter 5 Moving Myself

So, In order to move myself effectively whether I am tree planting or not...I have noticed the self-commitment required as a point of determining   the focus concentration and self expression of the movement. I have noticed that when I would allow myself to move from a starting point of having judgement within myself about a particular point of participation....that my ability to function and move at my best ability within the moment is so suppressed as a result of holding onto the emotion and then not wanting to really move...because there is this emotion and judgement about the point...and so there is a hindrance within the ability to really express self in and as the moment.

So, I see/realize and understand the practical living support in creating goals/challenges
Like for instance within tree planting...as l allowed myself to motivate myself within the point of wanting to actually do the work...I was eager to actually be as efficient and effective within the work I was doing.

I see realize and understand the value of efficient effective and diligent work.


I see the practically in moving myself within specific applications despite my mind desires of wanting to do something else when I have a specific application that I would actually like to get done. 

I see/realize and understand the decision within the moment, as my "will" to make it happen...despite the momentary thought that comes up within my mind as resistance to getting'r done.

No comments:

Post a Comment