important shit

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Day 704 - Perfection

Image result for perfection definition


I noticed that I had created a polarity play within myself in regards to effectively living "perfection" without a bias and conflict.

Within reflecting upon my upbringing, I noticed I developed to a certain extent, the fear of making mistakes....or being wrong....and not wanting to be exposed as someone who doesn't know something or isn't very good at something. And on the flip side of this, existed the desire to be the best...perfection....being right....not making mistakes.

And if you look at the nature of this relationship interplay in regards to perfection...Fear is the root cause of such dissonance within myself, In seeing such fear within myself as like fear being on both sides of myself...it's kind of a paralyzing situation where there becomes a real stuckness. An example of this is like saying I'll go to the gym once I'm fit.....or, I'll start yoga once I'm flexible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining perfection within and as a positive energy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating fear within and as an extension of perfection.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as less than perfection.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create an experience of stuckness for myself in relationship to the point of perfection.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing failure and desiring success.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as less than success and perfection within and as being the best within and as points of participation here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating self-sabotage in relationship to my perception of perfection...and within this the fear of failure/mistakes and the desire for greatness/success.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for impairing my mobility...as like paralyzing my mobility in particular points of participation as a result of allowing myself to fear consequence and at the same time desiring to perform well within participations/performances.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I would create a stuckness for myself as like a non movement within points as a result of and as the acceptance and allowance of fear within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be limited in movement as a result of and as the experience of fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding my mobility and responsibility to actually in fact live perfection from and as a point of allowing myself to participate and perform tasks...and within this actually develop and hone my skills within particular areas of focus that are points of new development.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have impeded learning growth and development within myself as a result of accepting and allowing myself to be stuck within fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for choosing to be stuck within fear.

When and as I see myself stuck within and as my ability to effectively move within a point, I stop and breathe, I face the fear that I am accepting and allowing....I dare myself to move beyond the stuckness experience and actually participate....I see/realize and understand that I can in fact let go of the stuckness experience by making the decision to move myself within a moment and actually participate here within a particular area of focus where I have resistance towards...and that by doing so, I actually in fact remove the resistance and develop myself within the point...where in fact I open up the potential to live self-perfection....because by allowing myself to participate in movement here, I am able to fine tune my abilities by learning from my participations here.

I commit myself to participating here. I commit myself to movement here. I realize and understand life to exist within movement and growth. I commit myself to movement and growth.
I commit myself to develop and self-perfect myself within movement here.

Looking at the word Perfect.....

Perfect Ion....

Perfect I On....

Perfection sounds kind of like perception....and perfect reminds me of performance....and perception is in regards to seeing...and performance is in regards to the movement/participation within and as a point...and therefore by actually allowing myself to be the perfection within and as the moment of myself here...I am allowing myself to see as the self-realization of myself here...which is in fact my self-honesty.....which I in fact live and in fact am able to exercise as my expression within and as the self-trust to actually move/apply myself here within and as specific point of participation/expression here.

I realize the commitment in fact within and as the word perfection...as it's a total immersion within and as a point of participation ....and so it's like perfection is always here within and as everything...as like everything is perfectly in fact exactly what it is as each and everything thing is behaving/operating the way that it in fact is....because it is perfectly that.

Perfect can be in regards to good or bad. As like that is a perfect example of what to do....or that is a perfect example of what not do . Either way, you see both example of perfect here...as being perfect in regards to what exactly they were.

I understand that in point of self-development that one can in fact learn to expand points of perfection....and I see this as the process of self-perfection as the natural learning process....where one's best is able to become better...as an improvement where you become better than your best....

In looking up the dictionary definition of perfection...I see it is in relationship to the quality of being free from flaw...as like flawless....and what is interesting to regard about this is the interdependence upon flaws...to in become flawless...because flawless is to have less flaws than what you previously did...or to be without flaws...and to get to a point of being without flaws is the process of and as self-perfection...where one enables oneself to move freely within participation and therefore one in fact can remedy a flaw/mistake by enacting a self-correction which is really the epitome of living practically self-perfection...because this is where self-realization is lived physically...as it's taking the seeing of a point and moving and transforming the ability as like the effective usage and understanding of one's very own response abilities....and here is how it all comes together within and as self-responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment