important shit

Friday 6 February 2015

Day 699 - Discipline





I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have mixed emotions/feelings about "discipline"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a friction about Discipline from the perspective where I crave/desire discipline and at the same time I resist and revolt against discipline.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating uncertainty within my daily responsibilities as a result of and as my relationship within and as the point of Discipline.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself fore resisting to actually purify my relationship and expression within and as the living embodiment of Discipline as I see is in fact best for Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to suppress myself as the living full potential of and as the word Discipline.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create contradictions within myself as the word embodiment of Discipline.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the paramount importance of and as the purity of each living word definition within myself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to exercise the living of and as Discipline within and as my decisions/movements here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to forego disciplined principles in and as my applications for preferred preferences.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to stay committed and determined to stick with a particular discipline as a point of purpose in and as my day to day living.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not even considering the practical living support in making a decision as to enact a practical living purpose for my life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how giving myself a practical living purpose can in fact support the development and effectiveness within and as myself as embodiment of Discipline here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating conflict about discipline to such an extent that I created conflict for my life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the irony within and as reactionary and conflicted word relations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how reactionary and conflicted word relationships reveal to me points of accepted and allowed suppression in my overall character potential ability here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting the daily discipline of being specific within and as my word investigations as like my daily barometer in and as the purification of myself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for realizing and understanding the quality of my life here exists within and as my effectiveness with my words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how my relationship within and as Discipline ties into and as the quality of my life here as my effectiveness with my vocabulary here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding my vocabulary to exist as like nutrients of self-support.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not really considering or being systematically diligent in  and as daily investigating the extent of and as my word relationships.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for make believing that my word relationships are all good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing the Discipline required to practically live for real.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have in fact feared the practical living of Discipline....and the irony within this as the absurd ridiculousness because I have perpetuated that which I in fact would not like to experience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the specification of our world as our words we know...as specifically as how we have accepted and allowed our words and world to exist.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to examine the negativity within and as my word acceptances and allowances as the emotion that exists within my body about particular words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to investigate the positivity within and as my word acceptances and allowances as feelings that exist within my body about particular words because they feel good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing the investigation of and as the positive and negative word associations that I have accepted and allowed within and as my mind/body/being relationship here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the change of our mind/body/being exists within and as our word relations....as it is in fact our word relationships that shape this world relationship...and it is therefore our sound signature in and as what is we accept and allow to exist here...as like our resonant signature and vote of what is and is not acceptable.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to be a standing example of and as what is best for all Life in all ways.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing my spoken/written/living word potential.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the absurd ridiculousness of suppressing my spoken/written/living word potential.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding the tremendous amount of support that opens of as a result of and as the investigation and purification process of One word.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for coping with words that have been devoid of optimum value and nutritional sustenance.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for limiting the assistance and support within and as my word relations.


I commit myself to the purification of my word relationships.

I commit myself to living the purification of my word relationships.

I commit myself to the support and assistance within and as the purification of word relationships.

I commit myself to live the embodiment of practical living word relationships as the epitome of self-living support and assistance as what is in fact best for Life.

I commit myself to share words of support and assistance.

I commit myself to assist and support others to practically live words effectively.

I commit myself to the embodiment of living words.

I commit myself to giving myself purpose within and as the sharing of words here as solutions that can assist and support others to gift themselves access to the development and enactment of untapped potential creation here.




No comments:

Post a Comment