important shit

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Day 702 - The Movement of Doing

Image result for movement of doing



The movement of doing....sounds kind of funny to me, like a religious or new age type of thing.

I write the "movement of doing" here because I am looking at the actually physical movement within and as my participation within and as being here engaged within tasks/responsibilities/activities/chores....

the point as "the movement of doing" comes up within me because I was noticing how there is many points existent within me where I have looked at and considered.....looked  at and considered from the perspective of and as actually moving/participating within.....you know doing these things. So in looking at points that I have looked at...I see how there hasn't necessairly been good reason for an actual lack of movement doing within and as these particular points. It's like sometimes in mind I kind od get tuned out of physical participation in reality....where my participation is passive in a sense because I am just moving/looking at things within my mind....and not then taking this insight/perspective/consideration into and as an actual physical realization playout. Where it's like a i look at the simulation of myself within a point....see that it would be cool and then....it's like on the to do bucket list of sorts....and there is no particular purpose created about doing it.

I am looking at here my relationship effectiveness within and as actually doing the things I would like to do.....moving within these points....opening them up for really...by beginning the physical participation dialogue....

I have noticed that I have become some what obsessed with taking in information and looking at things...without actually necessarily doing anything with the information I have worked with....like I see here I am not maximizing my potential support and assistance for myself in others in this world...by actually sharing my self-reflections....insights...and actually daring myself to participate more within points of self-development....instead of just thinking/looking about doing it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for weighing myself down from the perspective of not actually moving myself to my potential abilities to actually participate within points of interest and responsibility to in fact stand as a pillar of support in my environment/world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating reasons, justifications and excuses as ways in which I am able to talk/think myself out of moving within points I have looked at and would like to do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for continually taking on new points of information to look at and investigate without actually finishing my investigations within a particular area of study.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting the patience to stay disciplined within learning and exploring new points/self-realizations/participations here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold myself back from actually moving within and as doing something within and as a specific area of study....because I do not see the whole finished outcome of how my participation/creation will unfold/turnout.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing and not really understanding the depth of self trust required to actually give and grant oneself permission to move into and as a solution/creation without actually knowing every detailed specific of how the point in question will manifest itself here/

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for avoiding participation within points that are not already well developed within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having some fear/angst about new beginnings and unknown outcomes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be controlled by fear and angst.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for self-sabotaging myself here by victimizing myself within fault and wrong doing....where I see and realize my mistakes...and allow myself to haunt myself by and through my misdoings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having an apprehensiveness towards misdoings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing mistakes/misdoings

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for existing in a polarized relationship about perfection....where I hold myself back within the notion of perfectionism where I suppress myself before I even begin participating as a point of inferiority.....and also from the point of self sabotage....where I justify doing less than my best work/effort because of the the mentality that it's unnecessary and unrealistic to actual do my best work. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating conflict towards the point of perfection.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining perfection within and as positive energetic light and also to sometime allow the point to exist within and as a negative energetic charge,

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating an artificial movement within myself in relationship to the living of the word Perfection.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding how I exist within my mind/body as a sort of articicial intelligence when and as I accept myself to have energetic conditions and charges attached to words as like my private associations that dictate my reaction to their particular company presentation and representation in the world I see.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding how the accepted and allowed charges and conditions as particular energies associated with words has been a direct result of the experiences felt within and as my body as emotions and feelings and therefore within this...I have victimized my vocabulary to the point of contamination where it's like an unnatural...artificial expression of myself that is existent here....because I can see and realize how I have program coded myself with words from the starting point of limitation....where I have justified the logic as the laws/rules of and as my feelings/emotions relationship to the experiences that have developed within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to actually look at my word and world relationships on a daily basis as a point of word and world responsibility and relationship development and sustainability.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding that effective world sustainability is within and as the effectiveness of living words!

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for dismissing responsibility away from my inner world of word relationships....and rather only look outward at word and world relationships....where within this approach, missing the truth and tyranny of myself as the most unfortunate unlawful charges held against myself which are most unnecessary forms of self-imprisonment and victimized abuse.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent of legal abuse done unto myself as my word relationship charges I hold against myself as the specific memory impressions of particular experiences that shape the resonant hold on my being/body/mind ability to move within and as the doing expression and creation of myself that is possible to exist here beyond the restraints of systematic coding structured energetic restraints


To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment