important shit

Friday 6 February 2015

Day 698 - Discipline...More than A feeling...



Isn't it interesting that when and as we examine ourselves and the world we see that so many things are bass ackwards!

Looking at the point of Discipline and the early advent of discipline in the education system, you see that children were Hit, or beaten with a strap as a form of punishment for misbehavior....the disciplinary action was to act as a form of fear controlling measure.

looking at fear controlling measure....I see how I have been influenced and controlled through fear throughout my life to varying degrees.

Sometimes I was in such fear that I denied the actuality of my reactions being a total polar opposite movement as like taking the other side of the coin to project a superiority stance as a way of covering up the accepted and allowed insecurity within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for polarizing my relationship with and as the word Discipline.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for existing within a relationship wuth Discipline from the perspective of fighting fear....where I am using discipline as like a point of trying to convince myself of behaving in particular manners and at the same time rebelling against my said desire behavior.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating stagnation in my effective application of sorting myself out so to speak as the structural alignment of myself as the purification of and as my being here sound.

I forgive myself ofr accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the irony within and as practical living applications from and as the perspective of my word acceptances and allowances are being directly exposed/revealed to me to see the actuality of myself here...and where i REQUIRE SELF-CORRECTION....SELF PERFECTION...

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for complicating the truth of myself by avoiding to face and correct it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent of limitations I create for myself as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to be controlled by fears.....and that these fears are revealed as a spectrum of momentary reactions that come up within my mind as thoughts/feelings/emotions....both positive and negative.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself ofr having problems in being able to practically able to live daily consistency within myself as a result of giving credence to the thoughts/emotions/feelings that come up within my mind to the point of possession/belief ,,playout where abdication of self-direction.,..self correction happens



No comments:

Post a Comment