important shit

Saturday 23 February 2019

PHYSICAL ADDICTION – WAR As INNER FRICTION

PHYSICAL ADDICTION – WAR As INNER FRICTION

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realizing and understand the extent to which i've created suppression within my physical body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perpetuate a state of war in the world as an outflow of my very words and inner frictions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing the extent to which i've been feeding off my physicality and maintiaing a high like status of sorts where i am sepearated from being grounded as life itself Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to diminish my best expressions as a result of becoming preoccupied with the addiction to inner friction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize, understand and know I got caught up in my own mind possession of the manifestation and play out of my very physical addiction to inner friction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to welcome fighting and feuding and attacking and defenses...and all forms of war.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the very gravity of my words within myself and how there's been an extensive addiction within myself to creating friction...where it's like I am always seeking out ways to squeeze myself from the inside out ...not realizing the gravity of such behaviours and the consequence of such a nature.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for looking to pick fights with anyone and everyone who disagrees with my thinking in some shape or form.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make a game out of war.....war games where it's like i stategize my words in particular way where i am always right and the other is always wrong if i am engaged in battle so to speak.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the difference of looking through my physical eyes veruss looking through the eyes of mind as me me me i am so great and better than the rest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing my own stupidity within and as the very fighting within myself and so to the world as a whole.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to speak abusive language to my peers.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to justify abusive language as a result of accepting and allowing it within myself and within this – i forgive myself for accepting and allowing an attitude of seek and destroy...and crushing it....crushing whatever i do not agree with as like the very being addicted to the positve energy experience that is extracted from the negative energy of myself within my physical body.....the experience is like that of a squeezing and sucking..

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to jump at the war games opportunity to talk shit about weed as a way to invoke reactions in others....thinking weed needs to be defended as a point that is overly misrepresented as being evil.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting to make weed out to be like a hero sort of thing – not realizing my own games within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to consume myself within fighting and putting other people down.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing the extent to which i put myself down...and then retaliate by taking it out onto existence as a whole...not realizing the gravity of my misconduct.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get caught up in my own neglect.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to discount the extent to which i've become addicted to fighting...especially as form of chirping....also known as talking shit. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to talk so much shit to myself and so to all of existence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist listening.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing the ridiculousness of resisting to listen.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take great offense to the war on drugs and within this...i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the Physical Addiction manifestation...the very war maching of the world system in fact....the very money printing press of heinous abuse that is both justified and excused as being logical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe and buy into the thinking ....the very war game thinking ...that i simply need to channel friction outward so to speak...as like the very belief that my creativity comes from a place of friction...and that if i do not have some sort of frcition within myself...than i cannot in fact move very easily and or be effctive in speaking and or communicating.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to disregard Life Itself Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to isolate myself from Life Itself Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing how important it is to walk as a group and not be a solo missionary fighter so to speak – because in going it alone solo styles...where there's like this disregard from needing anybody's help....it's a point of suppression in fact...it's a point of fighting....the very creation of friction and war in and as the world here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how the world system of consciousness in fact functions as the war machine for profit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become lost for a moment within walking alone the world system of money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have an attitude that nobody can really help me like i can help myself...and that the only way to really flesh things out is through consequence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create an extensive relationship of suppression within my physical body to such an extent where it's like this addiction to pain and suffering and it's mostly glossed over to such an extent that even when i experience such great pains...i look to self medicate myself with laughter.

I do realize that laughter as a medicine is very effective in letting go and forgiving onself. I do realize that my awareness into comedy has come from the serious investigations into my own in house fighting...pains...frustrations...difficulties.

I realize the funny and the comedy is so much so the flip side of seriousness and the two are intinsically related. I realize i've had a real tendency to take things too far in terms of Not Stopping...earthing...grounding myself here through breath. I realize this is the physical addiction to positive energy.

I realize i've been experimenting a great deal in a variety of ways...and that i've made some mistakes in terms of giving/gifting/sharing my best with reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing the gravity of my inner reality and so to my outter reality to such an extent that it is shameful to see that i could be so careless.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abuse my physical body and so to the body of all life here as the phsyical substance made manifest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think it cool to hevaily attack...and call out people's weaknesses. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to jusitfy attacking people in what i perceive as weaknesses...not realizing and understanding the full gravity of my own weaknesses in standing as life itself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to justify and excuse a physical addiction to inner conflict and friction....thinking that suppression in any form or shape is valid way of existing. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent to which I've been able to wrestle with myself mostly into submission of various positions...while still holding myself in and as a state of 'in house fighting'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that process should become more about fighting as a way to create change that is best in the world. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to derive positive eneregy experiences from fighting.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding this positive energy addiction to friction itself has been a survival system within myself...as like how to fight for my right to exist here in this world system.....i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing the extent to which I have been a prolific abuser that preys upon others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent of my physical addiction to friction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist like a pirate of sorts...where it's like i just go around and dont think too much about what i say or do and just kind of in the moment let things happen....within this i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing the extent to which the world system of money has been somewhat automated within myself as like the war for profits so to speak.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect consideration for all the suffering in the world...and especially so for the children throughout the world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create a disgraceful display of my behavior to my peers and acquaintances.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to spit in the face of life itself here – by talking and spewing so much bullshit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to momentairly throw my whole process journey out the window so to speak as like becomming so possesed in my addiction to inner friction...and becomming so obsessed with engagement as a point of friction that i was having a feeding friendzy of sorts. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to tolerate such heinous abuse in myself and so to the world. I realize this playout to be supportive in allowing me to see the gravity of my programming in the physical....where it's like it's some work for me to flesh out best change in terms of actually matter of fact grounding and walking myself here consistently step by step without wavering in any way shape of form in terms of my in the moment breath awareness regards and stand.

I realize this is a wake up call for me – and a crash landing prevention as i've received the memo from all my peers who have been so increible in support and assistance to aid me in standing up within and as my mind/body addcition to friction.

I reaalize, understand and know the point – till here no further – as i will not accept and allow myself to be so callous in and as my word pariticpations.

I realize i simply cannot justify the talking of some seriously abusive shit...i realize that form of conduct is exactly what proliferates hell on earth.

I realize it is my responsibility to remeidate the consequences of my actions...and that it is an ongoing process play as this is quite a serious point of regard as this fighting is why the world is the way it is as a whole...in terms of all of us humans here and how we are in fact co-existing. I realize i have a responsibility to live and express that which is best for all life and that does not mean cherry picking who i will abuse and fight...that it is simply unacceptable to be abusve with our words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for misusing my words and consequnetly millitarizing my words as weapons so to speak and bombs of confusion and delusion.

I realize it's actually in fact so ridiculous to be addicted to fighting and feuding...becuase what that means is destruction/abuse/violence/suppression to living my utmost potential

I forgive mself for accepting and allowing myself to carry a burden as what it means to walk the process journey to life – a burden in that it's like believing that i just got to keep fighting my way here – not realiing that is a really stupid starting point – like 'just got to fight my way here – i mean think of every human saying that...as their starting point of being here – i mean we get a situation where everyone is like a chicken with their head cut off...and going arund with abslutely no self-direction whatsoever in any way shape or form.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for attempting to superimpose self-direction for myself as like getitng opportunities as a result of pressing buttons and causing frictions...as a way to advertise and market myself....i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and undertsanding how lame i've been within attacking my peers.

I realize regardless of whether someone is my 'peer' or not....attacking anyone isn't really cool. I realize that 'putting people down'' who are in fact living here – is an abussive point of suppression and a verbal form of violence and is not a matter to be taken lightly as our words determine and in fact create the very status of our shared world here.

I commit myself to slowing down in breath moment by moment -

I commit myself to stopping the physical addiction to inner friction.

I commit myself to stop abusing myself for an energetic experience.

I commit myself to stopping in one moment when and as i see my mind kick in as a form of possession.

I commit myself to understanding, knowing, and stopping a physical dependency upon the creation of friction within and as my body.

I commit myself to grounding myself within and as my body.

I commit myself to letting go of the fight as the very war on drugs.

I commit myself to taking care to share my best regards.

I commit myself to the continued practice of best response ability.

I commit myself to fine tuning my misstakes into substantial self-corrections.

I commit myself to standing as an example of what it in fact means to live my best word and world regards as physically grounded here as life itself.

I commit myself to utilizing my resources effectively to support in the creation of a world that is best for all life.

I commit myself to living words as the expression of who I am Here as Life Itself.

I commit myself to being studious in living my self-corrections.

I commit myself to making ammends with my mistakes.

I commit myself to the 'seriousness' of practicality in living self-corrections.

I commit myself to work and play daily to refine my best living of words as what it in fact means to live words as life itself here.

I commit myself to listening.

I commit myself to taking my time in crafting my best response abilities – realizing, understanding and knowinig when i move too quick in the moment...that i become sloppy as it is an opportunity for the mind to step in...and for lack of a better phrasing...'muck barn'.





Blame as a Form of Spite and Justification for Abusive Action:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perpetuate abuse in the forms of blame, spite and justification – where the outflow is a sort of misdirected blame that comes across as spite that is justified as acceptable.

I realize the ridiculousness of creating any sort of reasoning to speak poorly about another person – i realize it reflects not so much on the others as it does with my own poor care taking and responsibility best practiced management.

When and as I see myself making a mistake in my words – I grant myself the courtesy and grace to make necessary corrections. I realize that the sooner i take action in making self-corrections for my misplaced actions – the sooner i begin the healing process for the consequnces of abuse done onto myself and so the world as my words are one and equal a manifestation of the world.

I commit myself to stopping any and all forms of blame, spite, and justification.

I commit myself to learning from my mistakes, recognizing the shame in my erros and utilizing that to support me in preventing unnecessary compunding repetition of the same grave error.


Money:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to justify abusive language onto another as a result of feeling wronged, betrayed and or cheated out of money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to support fighting for money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for holding onto a belief that in order to create substantial amounts of money in this world one must be an agitator and a disruptor of sorts in order to stir the pot...and therefore creating momentum of energy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to sabotaging my body for money.

When and as I see myself going into conflict with someone about money – i stop and breathe, i realize that perpetuating war doesn't in fact support best case solutions. I commit myself to challenging myself to speak with the grace of forgiveness and from the heart.

Sorrow:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to beat myself up momentairly upon realizing the error in my ways/actions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to talk shit to myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing others to talk shit to me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that the best response to shit talking is more shit talking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deflect from self-reflection when I experience immediate sorrow in realizing the errors of my actions. I realize that it is not acceptable and till here no futher can i allow even a moment of wallowing as a result of realizing my mistakes. I realize it is a waste of time to have a pity party in any way for any amount of time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to utilize sorrow as a means and justification for fighting in my environment..most specifically with the way i engage my words with others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the pains within my body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to distract myself from the pains i experience in my body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to cope with discomforts...fighting so to speak...as like just kicking my own ass into movement.


When and as I experience Sorrow – I stop and breathe – I look and see the specifics of the sorrow – I forgive myself and move onward without the baggage/limitation.

I commit myself to taking immediate action in recognizing when and as I experience sorrow. I realize my best action is self-corrective action. I realize the process play is a matter of fine tuning my best regards.



No comments:

Post a Comment