important shit

Wednesday 27 February 2019

DAY 809 - Creation is In Word Play Application(s)

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing, understanding, and knowing what it means to create living word Applications - where I In real time - play with my words and test out various applications as myself here in the moment - I realize, understand and know that in testing/experimenting my Living Word Applications, it's an in the moment thing in terms of me moving and speaking as the expressions of myself here. I realize, understand, and know the expression of me comes from a place of silence.  I realize, understand and know how to flow within and as the infinite moment of Breath.

I realize, understand and know that word and world regards is a point of self-movement.  I realize, understand and know that my effectiveness in and as my self-movement here is a result of and as the very effectiveness in knowing, understanding, testing, experimenting WITH the very playing and working with and as my words.

I realize, understand and know that as I investigate my word and word relationships - I am able to see these relationships more clearly - i realize, understand and know that I cannot judge anyone's word and world relationships - I realize, my ability to assist and support myself and so to Life Itself Here - Stems from and as the point of Keep It Simple Stupid. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the cryptography of word and world regards - where it's like my words are locked up and are suppressing me untill i in-fact unlock my access to my words in fact -  as,  Creative Real Time Application(s).

I realize my ability to communicate effectively and move efficiently in terms of my participation within myself wherever I am in Reality is a result of my self-standing here as Who I am Here as the Living Words and so too my Application Effectiveness. 

I realize, understand and know that my Word Applications are Self-Created as an outflow of my artistic expressions as how I experiment and play with my Words.  I realize, understand and know this to be a point of self-movement - to have the self-trust - the knowing inner confidence of Who I am Here. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how firewalls work as like behaviour system viruses - specifically when and as I encounter words in my world that are being used in a way that is beyond my current standing, comprehension, ability. 

I realize the self-honesty of myself to ask questions when and as I am uncertain on the point being expressed by another. 

I realize, understand and know - when I speculate on the starting point of another's word usage that I am in fact separating myself from and as myself here and I am for a moment lost in and as self-judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to utilize my words in a a policing type of way where i am demanding and speaking in a way where it's like I am playing authority over another so to speak - I realize I am only every the Authority of myself here - I realize I am Both a Teacher and Student through and through.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to at times get caught up in exploring the depths of myself in word and world regards that I am somewhat inconsiderate of those in my world who do not seem to be interested in challenging their very Living Word and World Regards.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be resistant to humoring those who I see are judging me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having a tendency to want to deliberately fuck with people I percieve to be judging me in some shape or form.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting frustrated with myself at times for pushing so hard to engage with others I know are judging me and do not in fact see me for who I am - but only through the mind of limitation as knowledge and information.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding that when I become frustrated with communicating with a peer - it is revealing to me a point of suppression - where it's like I need to simply dumb down the language i am using - and be more simple stupid in a way as like just use a few words and be as direct as possible without getting caught up in the antedote of minsing words so to speak by using many words to say very little -

I commit myself to be rather substantiat in my each and every communication.

I commit myself to exersing my capacity to play with my words.

I commit myself to daily playing as the love in and as my work made visisble.

I commit myself to sharing my awareness as what it means to create applications as the very answer and solution to the question - 'what it in fact means to play with your words'

I commit myself to sharing my awareness of how in fact our best work is always inside our best plays - and how with this Regard - The Inverse is also True - That Our Best Plays are within and as The Work We Do.

I commit myself to share the Equality and Onensss - the Balance as Work and Play Here together as Who we are in fact - beyond the limitations of consciousness.

I commit myself to utilizing my experiences as examples to show the processes i've walked in fleshing out substantial changes within myself.

I commit myself to stop expecting people to simply see what is super obvious to me - i realize there's a parent patience process here - the humbleness and humility to walk with someone and not berate them in a way when in fact they are already in a very fragile state and too much intensity can simply crush their spirits

I commit myself to sharing regard and awareness for the fact that out real potential and life force cannot in fact be crushed - only mind ego bullshit can in fact be crushed and destroyed.  I commit myself to exercise both intensity and delicacey in crushing through mind system programming.

I commit myself to walk my mates to the door of self-change as change itself here.

I commit myself to letting go of ever 'feeeling the need to explain myself to someone when they come at me with blatant disregard' - I realize sometimes there's a transition process where time alone is required in order to flesh out best case standing alignment here.

Bonus Shares of Reflection for Today:

EQAFE - EVERY QUESTION ANSWERED FOR ALL OF EXISTENCE

https://eqafe.com/p/brandon-lee-part-1-life-review

https://eqafe.com/p/brandon-lee-part-2-life-review

https://eqafe.com/p/brandon-lee-part-3-life-review


To Be Continued


No comments:

Post a Comment