important shit

Tuesday 19 February 2019

DAY 802 - THE FLOW as KEY To CREATING Through Effective APPLICATION





It's Easy to Get Caught in a "Hiccup" and Spiral into a Panic as a Sort of LackLuster Self-Indulgent form of Being Like "Stoned"..."Like a Stone" within Yourself in Terms of Being a "Control Freak" as Like on "Total Lock Down Suppression".  It's Fascinating Because to Hold onto Knowledge and Not Live Words as the Sollution and Applications Here is Riiiiiiiiiiiiiidiculous.  I mean how many Dicks do You NEED to Fuck Yourself With?

Seriously - The Vulgarity is a Bit Necessary.

It's Like We Live in a Collective Shit Storm and Everyone is Mostly Afraid of Getting Shit On.  And It's like Holding onto Bullshit is a Sort of Accepted Defense Mechanism of Coping with..and is a Lame Playing of the World's Smallest Violin as like Creating an Illusion that It is Cool to Moan and Groan about One's Suppressed Agony - Not Real Eyes To See the Narrative the Actual In Fact - Matter of Fact - Self-Creation Here as the Very Doctor who Doctored the Script - I mean Self-Reflection ...Self-Recognition 101.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not Realizing what it In fact Means to Live "FLOW as KEY to CREATING through Effective APPLICATION".

I Realize as the Real Eyes to See and Know as the very Living Experience that I flesh Me Out as Life Itself Here - Birthed from the Physical - In and As Every Here Moment of Movement.

AKA - THE FLOW.

I commit myself to The ReMarkAbility of SLOW FLOW.

I Know without a MotherFuckingDoubt My Speed and Agility in and as My Stellar Respons Ability Has Emerged as a Continuous Labored Effort of Birthing Myself as Life from the Physical - Literally, Physically - Fleshing Out - Every Single Day - One Sound Bite At a Time - One Breath at a Time.

AKA - Renaissance Man

I commit myself to Demonstrating What it In Fact Means to be a #worldclassplayer Here as the Answer and Solution to the Question:  "What does It Mean to Be a Responsible Human Being?"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to Become Like this Stoner Who Doesn't Even Smoke Weed But Simply Becomes Stoned Within My Mind of Inferior Thinking Programs - Not Realizing How In Fact I Create Refractions as that Which I use to Bind Myself as Like my Body the Substance Being Bound to Inferior Word Regards as the Spewing and Parroting of Lame ASS Bullshit.

I Real Eyes To See My Personal Response Ability to Self-Accounting In and as My Every Word.

I Commit Myself to Educate and Support People Who Have No Standing Awareness as How to Utilize Marijuanna as a Process Point of Support in Substantiating Oneself as the Living Flesh Here Man - Deliberately Working With Every Supression and Investigating Every Ounce of Weakness and Self-Imposed Limitation to the Point where Fear No Longer Becomes this Conditioned Lame Ass Bullshit and the PAINS of Self-Accepted Inferiority Stoner Like Bullshit Can Be Forgiven and Forgotten Once and For All.

AKA - wordlclassplayer

AKA - Renaissance Man

AKA - Destonian Original Gangster

I Real Eyes to SEE that this In FACT - Practically Means My WORDS are MY STEPS - My VERY Embodiment of LIVING ACTION - as The WHO I AM HERE MAN - The Very Epitome of Me as the Living Flesh Word Man - Also Known as a WordSMITH - A Man, A Real Dude WHO Gives a Fuck about the World as a Whole and the Classification of Everyone Here in the One Class together as the Eventual Follow Through Realization that the Party Is Here - Heaven on Earth Man - and that Each is the GateKeeper and the Custodian to the Kindgom of Heaven as Earth Itself Here - Fleshed Out as Our Movement from the Pulse as the Grace of Living out BPM's as the Beats Per Minute Performance Vibing from Our MotherFucking HEART,

SEE HE ART as the Very wordclassplayer HERE

#Increible As The very In FACT AweSoMe Amazing as the I am Singing within and as my Sound as the very Expression and Example of what it Means to Live the Solution as the FLOW.

I commit myself to Sharing my Art as What it Means to In Fact Move as Life Itself Here - One and Equal as The Living Flesh - The Dude Who Adventures and Journey's Always All Ways Here Man - as The VeryBest Living of, "BEST REGARDS"

I mean,

Common Sense.

lololololol.


Bonus Shares:

Financial Scarcity Is Artifically Created - Times are a Changing

Natural Flow Is Sometimes Forgotten and or Neglected - Oooops

desteniiprocessPro

EveryQuestionAnsweredForEveryone





No comments:

Post a Comment