important shit

Tuesday 26 February 2019

DAY 808 - I ENVY YOU CHARACTER SYSTEM

Let's Start with Some Basic Definition Regards for Envy from Commonly Sourced Dictionaries:

ENVY as a Noun (person, place or thing):

1. A Feeling of Discontented  or Resentful Longing Aroused by Someon Else's Possession's, Qualities of Luck.

Synonyms (similar words):

Spite, Jealousy, Desire, Resentment,  Biterness, Discontent, Enviousness.

2. A Person or Thing that Inspires Envy

Synonyms:

Best, Finest, Pride, Top, Cream, Pick, Choice, Elite, Prize, Jewel, Jewel in the Crown, Flower, Paragon (A person or thing regarded as a Perfect Example of a Particular Quality - Viewed as a Model of Excellence), Leading Light, Glory, The Crème de la Crème


ENVY as a Verb (action word):

1. Desire to have a Quality, Possession, Or Other Desirable Attribute Belonging (to someone else)

Synonyms:

Begrudge, Grudge

2. Desire for Oneself (Something possessed or enjoyed by Another)

Synonyms:

Covet, Be Covetous Of, Desire, Aspire to, Wish For, Want, Long For, Hanker After/For, Be Consumed with Desire For, Crave, Have One's Heart Set On,

Informal:  "Have the Hots For"


BASIC SELF-FORGIVENESS to Support Purity of Word and World Regards as Our Best Regards:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing, understanding and knowing both sides of Envy as the Positive Attributes and the Negative Attributes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get caught up in Envy without realizing it when and as I become 'sided'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the care taking in particular with Envy as a point of utmost regards otherwise it's easy to slip into the field of battle so to speak as less than my living of my Best Regards.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become offended when and as someone tells me that they are envious of me and my lifestyle.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become burdened within Envy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the Similiarity and Same Difference within and as the Energetic Physical Addiction to Envy as Both a Positive Energy Addiction and a Negative Energy Addiction.  I realize, understand, and know that if I am Charged within the word in any way - there's a point of cognitive dissonance within myself that requires effective remediation to fine tune my standing in awareness as the Living Word Itself Here as Always Best - Structurally Sound - Well Built - Harmonious Clarity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the ridiculousness of getting caught up within and as positive and negative word Regards from the perspective of Feeling and Emotion Experiences Based on My Interpretation of the Words themselves Here.  I realize, understand and know this to be a point of personal self-accountability as the what it meanns to be a responsible human as the care taking regards for our Words In Fact - as Our Words Create and Shape the World as a Whole Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the propensity to go into Attack Mode when and as I am Frustrated within and as a Point of Envy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing, understanding and knowing the deeper dimensions of Envy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to beat myself up when and as I experience friction in my reality where my reality is showcasing to me a clear dissonance in terms of standing awareness in and as the Living Words.  I realize, understand and know my personal responsibility as a care taker in this world to the purity of word and world regards.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to daily practice the fine tuning of my vocabulary as what it means to live words as the showcassing of my very regards for the world as what is best for all life in all ways here.  I realize the personal responsibility to daily investigate, play with, test - as i realize it is in the Testing as my showcasing Application Effectiveness or Ineffectiveness that I am able to Fine Tune and or Expand or Contract on and as the very self-created Application In Fact.

I commit myself to utilizing Envy as an Example to Support Myself and My Peers as I realize I share a world and word body with my Peers.  I realize All Life Here is my Peer - Equal and One as Life Itself here in this One World/Word Class of Play as what it means to Love as Our Work is Made Visible.

I commit myself to utilize Envy as a template living example to asssist and support the expansion of my living effectiveness in terms of taking the time in space to open up my standing awareness within each and every word I have not substantiated and in fact tested effectively over time and space - i realize Envy also to be a tool of refinement for the words I have in fact created cool Applications for and as The Living of Myself Here - I realize within the Outlook and Regard, "A Day is  Lifetime and Then Sum/Some"...That new life opportunities/presents emerge always to assist and support the process play and working of Fine Tuning Our best Structural Alignment.

I commit myself to opening up and exploring the humor within and as my darkness as the less than talked about finer points of humanity as the detective willing to investigate all things here and Share the Best Regards.

I realize my self-responsibility in Opening Up and Sharing Standing Awareness not only for First Myself - But So to All My Peers as the Gift of Giving - The Very Epitome of Live to Give and Treat my Mates with my Best Treats.  I realize the Best Treatment so to Speak is in Sharing and Showcasing My Best Regards.

I realize, understand and know that my Best Regards are rather extensive in terms of abilities, skills, and talents and within this there is also a delicate balance of tenderness, gentlenss, humility, humbleness and humor as what it means to walk with another unconditionally...regardless of where they are at in and as the process of word and world purification Here. 

I realize, understand and know that sometimes there becomes misunderstanding in the very living and sharing of our best regards and that sometimes it's best to let things go for a moment as one part of multiple parties requires time and space to flesh out new found realizations alone so to speak as the very point of self-inestigation sometimes requires a step back in order to take two or more steps forward as the coming all together standing awareness Here.












No comments:

Post a Comment