important shit

Saturday 23 February 2019

Nastyness Character

Nasty Definitions:

1. Highly Unpleasant, especially to the senses.
2. Behaving in an Unpleasant or Spiteful way.
3. Physically or Mentally Damaging or Harmful


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be Nasty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having justified participation within and as Nasty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having excused participation within and as Nastiness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to tolerate Nastiness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to Nasty with Nasty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing, understanding the gravity of Nastiness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for never ever really considering the design of Nastiness within myself and the demonic playout of nastiness as like the forming a relationship in mind in holding onto thoughts about another person - where it's Nasty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been Nasty in thought, word and deed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for perpetuating and feeding the Nastyness Character.

I realize each and every thought we have forms relationships within ourselves and each one is responsible for the care taking of our inner house as the outter house is a reflection of the inner and so to the greater world here -

I realize, understand and know that one nasty thought not accounted for spirals out and manifests into more nastiness.

I realize, understand and know my personal responsiblity for dropping...forgiving...correcting any and all nasty thoughts.

I realize, understand and know that we do not collectively create anything substantial when and as nastiness is tolerated within ourselves.

I realize, understand and know the shame within being Nasty.

I commit myself to being self-accountable for all of my thoughts...realizing that their are dire consequences in beig neglectful for one or a few thoughts.  I realize that our thoughts are not excusable and or justifiable...and that if excuse or justification comes up...that is a deeper indication of more self-correction required...more thoughts that need to be accounted for that are currently not being accounted for.

I realize, understand and know that our thoughts not only influence ourselves but the world as a whole and that there's a real personal integrity and dignity in taking care to correct ourselves for our mistakes.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having dismissed...overlooked accountability for myself within and as Nasty.

I realize, understand and know the ridiculousness within and as Nasty.

I commit myself to stopping any and all participations within Nastyness.

No comments:

Post a Comment