important shit

Thursday 28 February 2019

DAY 810 - STANDING SUPPORT as 4 BASE CONTACT POINTS

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the physicality of what it means to support myself in and as every here moment as the regards for my base 4 contact points in and as every here moment as my hands and my feet.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing, understanding and knowing that my hands and my feet are critical to the awareness of myself here as Life Itself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the grounding awareness effects of commiting myself to move within and as the standing base awareness from within and as the hands and the toes as a way to practically test myself in and as every here moment as what it means to be present in and as my physical body.

I realize my effectiveness in and as my moment to moment participation is profundly here beyond the limitiations of mind as i commit myself to live from and as my base 4 contact points within and as my physical body.

I realize there is such extroardinary room and space to play with the very getting to know myself in and as every here moment within the simple awareness of myself in and as my hands and my feet.

I realize, understand and know that utilizing the hands and the feet as baseline contact support in every here moment supports and expands the awareness of the rest of my body.

I realize my effectiveness in playing with my hands and my feet as a point of and as physical self-direction and commitment to living here as the physical - I am capable of more than i could have ever imagined.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the gravity of and as my very arch support.  Meaning that in heel of myself hear there is both the inside and outside arching of my feet here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted to extensively investigate the extensive amount of pressure points in and asa the very reflexology of my human physical body that stems from and as the feet itself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing, nor really understanding the significance of the support within and as my hands and feet.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize and understand that the awareness of my feet is not dependent upon whether or not i am wearing socks, sandals, shoes, and or are barefoot.  I realize I am in fact always barefoot - as i am barefoot within and as my socks, shoes and sandals.

I commit myself to playing with my awareness and challenging the very play of my awareness within and as the physical.

I commit myself to making it simple to play with and as the awareness of my hands and feet in and as every here moment.

I commit myself to share support as what it means to really tune into the experience of ourselves in moving with awareness as both the hands and the feet here.

I commit myself to express the standing awareness of what it means to in fact regard my physical body.

I commit myself to continue to express my regards for injury as support in transcending through accepted and allowed suppression as the inner jury manifested an external injury when and as there's been an accumulation of blatant disregeard in and as my physical body.

I commit myself to supporting my peers with standing awareness in and as every here moment.

I commit myself to showcase how easy it is to simply commit to utilizing play as a fun and funny way to work with expanding within and as physical awareness/presense Here.

I commit myself to showcase the continued self-directive movement as what it means to in fact walk the destonian process here.


Please Take an Additional Moment  to Utilize this Document in Combination with my Support Article:

http://desteni.org/desteni-material/blog/veno-structural-resonance-part-2-phase-9

Suggestion - Read Each atleast twice.

Added Note of Support - The Structural Resonance Documents by Veno are a great way to structure self in living Application when and as there's a specific physical point that is especially noticeable as needing Direct Support.

It is also generally a good idea to walk through the structual resonance documents as a point of opening up awareness into and as our physicality here - the point of practicality here will be in grounding the information within and as the very creation of our word play applications.


To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment